11: The Saboteur

—————/ Rimuru POV /—————

Oh great, another shadow. Figured this was Jinwoo's play, but reviving this idiot... actually, maybe he can reform? I'm not sure how this exactly works. He named the guy 'Iron' from his last name 'Chul', which also means iron. So uncreative. He hasn't even named close to a hundred soldiers yet!

Baruka dispatched Igris without much trouble and ran straight for Iron after he used [Taunting Cry]. Iron ducks Baruka's next attack and tries rushing him, with Igris coming from the right and Jinwoo from the left using [Stealth] at the same time. Baruka avoids a fatal blow and gets away with a cut at his right shoulder.

Ice elf: "You bitch! Stop underestimating us!"

Rimuru: "Hah? What the hell did you call me?"

I run my sword through the ice elf and kick him real hard, breaking most of his bones and hitting the elf behind him. Honestly, thank goodness none of these ice elves are female.

Jinwoo throws his dagger and uses a skill to accelerate it and break Baruka's dagger. Iron appears behind and bear hugs Baruka whilst the shadow magicians create another explosion which only incinerates Baruka's clothes.

Baruka: "You bastards... I'll kill you all!!"

*Chlrk*

Baruka looks down and sees a dagger stuck to his side. Jinwoo's [Stealth] wears off, and his hands are on that dagger.

Jinwoo: "Looks like this is the end."

Baruka: "Who do you think you're facing...?!"

Baruka grabs Jinwoo's arm and prepares to punch him, but is intercepted by Iron who brings his hammer on Baruka and slams it on his head, bringing him to the freezing snow and killing him.

Jinwoo: "I already told you. This is the end."

Rimuru: "He can't hear you, you know."

Jinwoo: "Whatever."

Iron repeatedly brings his hammer up and down, pulverising Baruka's lifeless corpse. He's dead already you idiot!

Jinwoo: "Hey, hey! Stop it already! Take it easy."

Iron looks up, and he immediately starts charging right at me. I take my blade out and block his big puny sword.

Rimuru: "Hey Jinwoo aren't you gonna stop him?"

Jinwoo: "... meh."

I think I get it. I look at Jinwoo who's at Baruka's corpse and then at Iron who looks like he's focusing all his will into that one strike, grunting and getting frustrated. I slide to the left and kick him away from me before dashing and cutting his head off.

Jinwoo's really annoyed. First he couldn't take Baruka's soul and second he can't bring Iron back. I told him that I disabled Iron's resurrection for a couple of hours or so, which made him sigh and walk to the dungeon gate which reappeared in the distance.

As we walked through the gate, we met up with-

Dongsoo: "So you pipsqueaks made it out... good..."

Rimuru: "Who are you again?"

He made no effort to introduce himself and punched me straight into a building.

Rimuru: 'Hng! I know that I wanted to be less conspicuous and still experience some action, but seriously?!'

Ciel: 'It's within expectations.'

Dongsoo: "And you must be Jinwoo, huh?"

Jinwoo: "..."