"Khasim Kaka! "Khushi voice snapped him out of the past, out of the nightmare where a life debt is paid in lies and death.

Khasim harshly speaks "The legacy of Kohinoor, the mercy of Kohinoor people, the hand which made this empire something to fear in whole world, the heir who should have been sitting on throne of Kohinoor, the granddaughter of Omkar Malik, the niece of Ajay Malik, and the daughter of Akshat Malik. "

At his every word Khushi turned paled. Her hand shaking. Her eyes turning red.

"She is the one who was decided by Ajay Malik to sit on throne, not Arnav and  not even Anjali! "Khasim let himself fell on kneel in front of portrait. "She was the True Queen of Kohinoor! "

Khushi whisper in deathly silent where splintering of splintering of door from men's didn't faze her "Her name? "as if her last hope was struck on that.

Khasim look down ashamed not even having ability to look at the portrait anymore.

"SWARA MALIK.she is dead. "

Khushi stood in disbelief her own reality is rewritten by last words. She gazed at portrait of her in dazed. Her blood turning cold at this very moment. "N-No. No No No No No!. She is not dead! "

Khasim stood up stumbling towards her with raw fear "What? "

Khushi was shaken and snapped feeling overwhelmed by every truth is finally making her see in the lies which woven right in front of her eyes. "Tell me everything! I want to know the truth of Her! "

The flashes of that night is too much.

The slice of sword on her Mom throat.

The piercing of sword on her father heart.

The drowning in water what felt like hours to her brother.

And all while Khushi being made to watched in a cage.

Khushi Kumari Gupta can never forget .She felt like Khushi Singhania being kept in cage and made to watch everything.

.
.
.

.

Arnav Singh Raizada stare at the army who are running towards the gate of Kohinoor .He wanted to grab the weapon and do what he must but he can't.

He can't touch the weapon. He swore on oath and his first kill be her.

"I will take care of everything. "Aman declared. Like a wolf standing in command for his very order.

Arnav Singh Raizada ruthlessly order"No one should be left alive. "

He wants war and he will get one.

Six years, Arnav Singh Raizada recall years he is breathing only to kill one person. For that he did everything he could.

Everyone think their plans are overcoming and keeping ASR blind to their revenge.

But he is not pawn.He never become pawn again. This time he is playing a big game against her.

TWO WEEKS AGO

Khushi

It was a name so much different from what he always feel whenever he saw the girl.ASR know that it is irrational to become angry just by uttering her name.

"Chotey,where are you?the marriage ceremony is going to start soon."his Anjali Di,voice full of concern and helpless can be heard in his ear through Bluetooth making his grip on steering wheel tighten.

ASR eyes were still filled with rage but his voice were polite"I'll be there,Di."he hang up the call on her not wanting to think about marriage which is soon going to happen.

Arnav Singh Raizada don't know what to feel at the thought of Khushi Kumari Gupta betraying him,his Di and whole family by having affair with Shyam Manohar Jha.

But it is fine,ASR never worked with emotions but ruthless logical solution.

ASR fallen in love with his pawn. Khushi Kumari Gupta or better Khushi Singhania.But everything was ruined when she was never supposed to get caught up with Shyam that fucker,how that Bastard Shyam Jha knew Khushi?

He doesn't know if all this is plan of Jha family.

He doesn't know who else know Khushi is Singhania.

Arnav always felt conflicted when it comes to Khushi. Sometimes he wanted to protect her so no one could hurt her but then he know he is the monster that would hurt her.

Because she is Singhania.

He hated that she is not innocent as he like to think. This was last thing stopping him from hurting because she didn't know.

Lies. Arnav bitterly thought.

Khushi is so cunning for being in cahoot with Shyam Jha .

Then she knows about Kohinoor, her parents and even truth of  Garima Sinha.

Arnav Singh Raizada angrily bang his hand on car window feeling like trapped beast. He is hurt for letting himself trust again.

On the terrace there was CCTV cameras. Di knew,Manohar Singh Raizada knew and so did those who have access to CCTV cameras. Arnav thought furiously.

Anjali Di planned announcements regarding her pregnancy was made to stop him doing anything drastic.

And now Di knows that He knows about Khushi and Shyam matter.

So did Manohar Singh Raizada.

They both are like hound smelling blood and they would either kill Khushi for making Arnav Singh Raizada broken beyond repair and not fit for their plans or know something is wrong with Khushi if he didn't react like he always did with rage.

If he didn't show himself, a heartbroken or betrayed by the girl he fallen for and planned revenge against her, they will know something is not right.

ASR coldly thought Khushi Singhania can't die otherwise he wouldn't find her.

She is his one last clue to find her.

He clenched his fist all his plan is crumbling by this one accident. He ignored pricking tears he felt in his eyes.

He was this close to making Gupta family trapped in marriage with Raizada family and letting her know he have Khushi.

Arnav Singh Raizada have last Singhania .

His bloodshot eyes stare at dark sky filled with anguish.

PRESENT

Arnav let himself step back and have Aman Mathur take command. He have to be there for occasion where war and blood again make a new Sultan or rather Sultana.

Six years and he is waiting for her to come back and watch throne being given to her biggest enemy.

A Singhania.