(iv)Trial

Anjali felt eyes burning hole at her head but she didn't look up from where she sitting.

The Operation Theatre is still closed ,she herself feel scared at idea of losing her husband.Few hours before she almost lost her chotey and now she is going lose her Shyam ji too.

Manorama Mami hand on her shoulder giving her silent support but all Anjali wants to screamed at the world.

"-please I beg you, Khushi didn't do anything!it is trap."Payal voice is begging for her to listen.

But Anjali is all can feel weight of eyes that made her to stop thinking everything.

"This is misunderstanding,please help Khushi ,My Khushi wouldn't hurt anyone especially your brother."Payal look at her desperate pleading her sister case.

Anjali stare at her sister -in -law silently,she finally made her decision "When Shyam ji will be out of danger , Khushi ji can return home."

As if she didn't decided to damned Chotey's wife under police custody.

Payal gasped looking devastated but Anjali all did to turn her head towards the owner of eyes.

Aman Mathur eyes met hers and all she could see the indifference in them for her.

Anjali should think she should not have done enough if this man still not stopped looking at her.

She will destroy herself to make him understand that there is nothing to look for him.

.
.
.

Devyani Singh Raizada felt like her family is slipping like sand as she sat beside her Anjali bitiya infront of door where that Shyam is being operated.

"Manohar ,please ask police to treat Khushi bitiya kindly."She told him.

Her son signed heavily "Amma ,I already did it.But here you can talk to them yourself."He put his phone in her hand and stood up.

Devyani confused look at son "Where are you going?"

Her son shook his head "I need to go court for filing some documents.They are important until then Amma please let NK to look after everyone.Dont worry too much I have faith in doctors."

.
.
.

Splash

Khushi screamed "Stop it,please devi mayyiya sake -"

But ice cold water was not stopping by any means.The female constable look at her in disdain as she throw another bucket of water on Khushi face making her scream in cold.

Police officer leaning against wall opposite of where Khushi is being torcher laughed "Madam ji you shouldn't gone and touch Raizadas son and son-in-law .Shut her voice it's annoying."

Khushi couldn't speak anything as rag was pushed inside her mouth making her muffle .

Then another female constable came inside with long stick.

Police officer gave one pity look at Khushi then snorted "You shouldn't have met those rich fuckers ,they are not people like you to mix.The torcher is only starting."He glance at second female constable who walk towards Khushi,"Beat her up enough to remember that Raizadas are not meant to be touch by her filthy hands."

He walked out as sound stick meeting flash can be.

Police officer take out mobile and make call "Khushi Kumari Gupta is in custody and getting the treatment you asked .Is she meant to go court or ..."he reported dutifully.