(III) Arnav

12 years old Arnav could feel mocking gazes on him ,from the moment he walked out of the house ,his foot didn't stop for anyone,he didn't look up to know how much he is being despised.

For existing.

The court of Kohinoor was very clear of why he would never be anything but struggling bird to hunt for.

Six years of being treated as such can easily made clear,he should not be existed.

But Arnav did.He would for them.

"Did you eat anything?"Aman shouted when he come to the field of coal mine.His face look dark but there was concern in his gaze.

Arnav shook his head"I thought I was late,so I didn't."He took off his shirt and then move to bent and start digging coal.

Aman snorted but didn't hesitate to take out half roti he had wrapped in paper holding in his hand."Eat!"

Arnav stopped for a moment then look around for checking if anyone watching them.

Aman move to his site and stubborn hold out roti "Arnav,eat yaar."

The supervisor Munna who was responsible for punishing any miners laziness caught two small kids not working,they are skeleton like others miners ,starved and not given full meal so they can be subdued and controlled easily.

Munna wolfish grinned at his subordinates guards "Look,Look !I caught us two prey for hunt!"

The guards around him laughed hard when they too saw.

"Munna bhai! That's Arnav,Khasim's boy."One guard inform him.

Munna who always hated Khasim for being fucking close to Sahab ,felt vindictive "I want to hunt them more."

Arnav who took the roti from Aman saw the one guard coming with malicious grin towards them holding out burning rod ,his eyes widen .

Aman was pushed away violently,he shouted only to watch Arnav screaming holding  rod and pushing guard back .

"ARNAV!"

Munna tsked as he saw guard screaming after getting burning rod on his face and falling on the ground.

He met the pained gaze of his prey.

"Hunting season is on!"He shouted making every guards run towards his prey.

Arnav whimper in pain but he kneel down grabbing Aman hand with his other hand and hurriedly told him"Get out and find Khasim,Now."

Aman shook his head but when he saw furious eyes of his friend he nodded and run out from there.

No guards went towards him.

Fifteen years old Anjali Malik grumbled as she sat in the slowly moving jeep with her bodyguards and look around boring mines of Kohinoor.

I thought there will be some fun! Anjali thought yawning.

She wanted to be here and see the empire her father is head of,She wanted to be out from SheeshMahal and suffocating presence of her family.

Especially from the Subhadra Malik.

The disappointments in her Grandmother gaze ,the fear in her mother look and the absence of her workaholic father made her leave .

Anjali wanted to tell her guard to go back when she saw blue figure crossing her jeep.

The loud thud of body meeting her jeep made her startled.