(ii) Dard

"Sorry ,Payal."

Those word is ringing in her ears again and again, Payal stood with her Amma support watching numbly as her Buaji give loud slapped at Aakash Singh Raizada face.

"Get away from my Payal betiya!Do you Raizada men think our house daughter is doll that whenever you want to play you can and whenever you want to leave you can?How dare you ask for my Payal forgiveness?I don't believe you forgotten anything.This old excuse is excellent way to leave this marriage and your responsibility you scum !"Madhumati Devi,Buaji of Payal and Khushi glared at the man who is her son-in-law but now nothing.

Aakash stood his ground not even blinking at the slapped he gotten,his eyes stare at heartbroken bride .Payal .He don't want to hurt anyone but the very thought of lying to Payal,an unknown person and having sex with her made him feel nausea.

Suddenly a hand was there on his shoulder making him glance at the owner and see the man who came back with sudden marriage.He is standing beside in black suit and garland around his neck.His aura is cold and unreachable to Aakash.

"Aakash what happened?"The man asked his eyes have concerns for him making Aakash taken aback.its been long someone look at him like they have his back.

"Who are you?"Aakash asked feeling hatred for taking another man place and for whose this emotion belongs.

The man eyes widen but he still keep his hand on him ,he says easily "Arnav,your Bhai. "

He has a brother.Aakash don't know what to feel about having an older brother.But he just nodded.

"I am sorry for not knowing you .I woke up an hour ago with my head bleeding and a doctor who is talking to me about wedding.I don't how got injured.I don't know who I am."Aakash repeated again and again because he is lying.Aakash know himself very well.He is man who don't belong with these people and have no place here.He should be dead .

Manohar stepped forward and slapped his son hard,he shouted "Enough of nonsense,Aakash .You are lying to us .Tell us truth you remember everything and trying to find excuses.I never thought I raise such bastard as my son."

Aakash stare back unflinchingly getting slapped twice didn't faze him as he stare at the Middle age man ,those eyes are giving him look.

Arnav finally have enough stand infront of Aakash "Mamaji I think we need to take Aakash to doctor.He is injured and have amnesia.it can temporary or permanent we don't know."

Manohar Singh Raizada scoffed .He don't seem to believe.

Shyam snidely commented"Saale sahab ,You and Aakash have both are making mockery of marriage.I don't think anyone would believe both of you.It can be seem you both have planned to do this after all you both always have problems with girls from Middle class society."

Arnav sent murderous glare at this snake "How dare you -"he was cut off by Nani.

"Stay in your limits Arnav.You are talking with your brother-in-law who unlike you two know the meaning of marriage and be responsible to it."Nani snapped at them.

Anjali felt tears slide down her cheeks "You both disappointed me."

Arnav stare at his sister in shocked,he remembered seeing her this way when their parents left them."Di please."he begged because he can't tell her truth.

Aakash who was looking at each and every person finally decided to told them even if they don't believe him"I am not lying,And I can't stay in this marriage.I am s-"

"You can't leave me."Payal snapped making everyone look at her but she is glaring at Aakash."I love you and I will make you remember me Aakash ji.You are my husband and I won't let you forgot our marriage and promises because your don't remember. "

Aakash felt coldness in himself.He hated being forced against his will.He gently refused her"I am sorry But I will never remember you."I am not the Aakash ji you fallen in love with.

Payal eyes turned determined "Six months,just this six months let me be with you and if even then you don't remember me.I will leave."

Aakash can taste the copper blood in his mouth and coldness in his head at her words.He feel like he misjudged this bride.She is trying to fight back and get her husband but he can't be her husband.He can never be that for her."Your choice.But I am not willing to make you my wife.You can live with this family, with my surname and my money but not me."He turned and strode way back from where he came he need to get away from Payal .this was not he planned and he hated it.

Khushi stare at her jiji in disbelief.She wants to scream 'no' because six months is what she gotten from her own monster and now her sister is begging for the chance to another monster.

The living room of Raizada family today was decorated to celebrate the coming of daughter - in - law.

Anjali standing at entrance with aarti thali and kalash filled with rice on floor felt furious.Her furious eyes stare at the Arnav and Khushi.They were not meant to stand at this place .She could feel everyone displeasure.Then her eyes met Payal who was standing behind Khushi in her bridal lehenga but with no husband by her side. Anjali felt something in her died at the happenings.She remember another girl with limp who became bride but her husband left her without looking back.

Anjali see herself in Payal.

The silence is suffocating to  Arnav Singh Raizada,he thought his marriage will be what break his family heart but then Aakash whose marriage was very reason he tolerated Gupta family have to go and tell them that he forgotten his life and so did his marriage.

Arnav could feel rage at the thought of Aakash forgetting everything, especially their brotherhood.Arnav feel like he lost his brother today.He wanted to lashed out because Arnav Singh Raizada is losing everything today.

His brother,His love of Life ,His Di  happiness

And then his family trust.

Arnav still don't know why Khushi have not left after all this disaster.Now Payal is coming as only daughter - in - law for few months to Raizada family and later Payal have decided to leave.There is no more marriage between Aakash and Payal but transaction for not letting society destroy Payal name .

Khushi don't have to continue their farce of marriage but then why ?

Arnav glance at Shyam Manohar Jha who is staring at Khushi obsessively and he somehow wanted to give loathing look at his so called wife.

Because Khushi Kumari Gupta would have no reason to enter Raizada mansion and meet her bloody lover when her elder sister is not going to be in this mansion forever.

Arnav let himself indulge because of Khushi heart cannot be his then being her husband can be his right.

Khushi let out shriek as she suddenly found herself in the monster arms.

Arnav Singh Raizada enter shantivan with Khushi in his arms.

"Is this ritual?"a voice so familiar sounded behind her.

Payal standing behind stare at the couple feeling envy look back to see Aakash Singh Raizada standing looking indifferently watching Arnav bhai and his wife then glancing at Payal.

Payal stayed silent.

Anjali watching both of them step forward to do same aarti and ask Hariprakash to bring Kalash.

Aakash wave his hand "No need.We are not going to become couple.It is simply staying like roomate."He strode forward without looking back at Payal who froze at his clear dismissal to their relationship.

Payal laugh bitterly."He is right Di.No need."and she followed the man who is her husband.

Anjali gasped tears stinging for what Aakash have done.Manorma watching her son act scoff and Manohar left seeing what Aakash have disappointed him again.

Nani who was silently watching all this called Anjali "You need rest bitiya you are pregnant.Let your brothers and your sister in law's be responsible for their own marriage."

Shyam step back and send message to his partner: Aakash is alive but have no memory.

Truth Can HurtOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara