Virgo?

"Luce lets go. You said you wanted to get stronger so lets go"said Natsu waking Lucy while she was sleeping just fine.

"Baka you know what time it is!"

"To train"

"Damn it Natsu let me sleep just for a little while!"said Lucy puting a pillow arounf her head as she lays down ignoring Natsu

"Luce i said were going"said Natsu picking her up over his sholder

"At least let me change!"

"Nope"

"Natsu im in underwear!"

"Not my problem you sleep like that"

"Natsu let me down im just going to change!"said Lucy hiting Natsu on the back multiple times.

"Fine"said Natsu puting Lucy down as she got clothes and put it on.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"There Natsu im done now so we can go now"

"You take forever"

"Shut up and lets go"

"Fine fine"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Were here"

"Wow Natsu what a wide open space"

"Well i train here"

"So from what do we start with?"

"Hand to hand combat?"

"Fine Natsu"
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ok Natsu im tired now!"

"Ok im a go find somethibg to eat"said Natsu running in to the forest

"Wait Natsu what are you going to find in the forest!?"screamed Lucy hoping he'll stop.

°•° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
-Lucy's Pov-

"Natsu now back yet....uggg gana have to look for him!"

I walk around in the forest looking for Natsu while scraming

That Baka whats with him."NATSU!"i scream hoping he'll respond.

I kept walking around realizing i just got lost.

"NATSU RESPOND IM LOST NOW!!"

"Can you keep quit just for 5 minutes!"said a mad voice i turn around and i see someone sleeping under a trees shade.he had black messy hair and hid most of his body in a black clouk with i thing its a white blanket around him.

"Umm you know the way back?"

"I said keep quit for 5 minutes"

Ill just wait five minutes and ill ask him ill just lay down here.

If i clime that tree i might be able to look up but what if i fall. Ill get seriosly hurt "open gate of the maid, Virgo"

"Punishment?"she asked "no punishment just if i fall that tree can you like make shure i dont hit the ground" "yes princess"

I start to climb the tree i make it to the top i dont seem to find nothing but leafs not one open space.

"Im coming down now"i say about to jump when i dont see virgo i stop.

"Virgo?"

I start to slowly climb down hoping not to fall 'Fail' i step on a branch it cracks as i fall to the ground.

"Shit!"

"I said to keep quiet for five minutes you cant even do that"said the man standing looking at me on the ground. Shit im hurt i cant stand what is he going to do. Did he do something to Virgo?