20.

Niri'te soon fell through the trees and towards the forest floor but the massive leaves caught her and made her fall slightly more bearable. She tried to stop the bleeding but it just seeps through her fingers. Her breathing was rapid as she looked down at her hands, blood now covered most of her hands, she was scared.

She thought the two would survive this and raise their baby together, live their lives full of happiness and watch their child grow up. Niri'te just laid against a fallen tree, she couldn't move or get help but what she could do was pray. 

She begged Eywa to help her, she begged Eywa to help her people and help Tsu'tey. She thought about how her mother and sister would feel, it would break them but it would crush Tsu'tey, he was her mate, their bond never breaking even after death. She let the tears roll down her bruises and scratched face.

Niri'te suddenly hears gunfire and the sound of an amp suit walking towards her, she tried to stay still and quiet but that didn't do much for her. The same man that was surrounding them back at their home when Tsu'tey saved her, Grace called him Wainfleet but it wouldn't matter anyway, she was either going to die by blood loss or get shot again by this sky person. The man in the amp suit now stood in front of her, a dark smirk on his face, she snarled at him with whatever energy she had left.

He bends down and grabs her long braid, lifting her up in the air by her hair, she didn't have any energy to even fight back. He chuckles "we missed one" Wainfleet smirks, still holding onto her by her hair as he watches her slowly bleed out.

He throws her into some trees, making her cry out in pain as she falls to the ground, trying to crawl away from him.

Wainfleet chuckles again, watching her struggle, he then walks over to her but before he could get any closer, they hear a Ikrans screeching from above. Tsu'tey dives down with his Ikran and slams into the amp suit.

Tsu'tey runs over to Niri'te as he watches his Ikran attack the amp suit, scratching at the glass. Wainfleet manages to push it away from him as he runs for the two Na'vi, his massive knife in the amp suits hand. 

Tsu'tey stands in front of Niri'te, he pulls his bow back and shoots, the arrow going through the glass and into his abdomen. Wainfleet grunts out in pain, unable to breathe due to the hole in the glass and the arrow through his stomach. 

He takes one look at Tsu'tey, seeing him bare his teeth angrily, hissing at the human before the amp suit falls to the ground, everything going quiet.

Tsu'tey looks down towards Niri'te. He kneels down next to her and holds her hand that was covered in blood "I-I'm sorry" she gasps, the pain soon becoming unbearable. The tears roll freely down Tsu'teys cheek, he tried to stop his sobs that escape, he couldn't lose her, he couldn't live without her by his side.

"Don't you dare say sorry" he whispers "M-maybe I-I can take you back to Vitraya Ramunong, Mo'at can help you o-or the healers" his hands start shaking but Niri'te stops them by putting her hands on his cheek, Tsu'tey closes his eyes and lets the tears fall freely down his face and onto Niri'tes other hand that was covered in blood.

Tsu'tey could hear Jake calling for him from his earpiece, he took it off his ear and threw it to the side, he needed this time alone with her. Tsu'tey never wanted to leave her side ever, he wanted to take her to the tree of souls and get them to heal her but he knew it was too far away and she wouldn't make it in time. 

"It hurts too much..." She gasps out, looking down at all the blood that was spilled. Tears ran down his face continuously, he pushes a few braids away from her face, trying to keep her calm "shhh, it's okay, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere oeyä yawntu" (My love) he tries to keep the tears back, not wanting her to see him break down in front of her.

"Tsu'tey..." She says quietly, she was running out of time. 

Unbeknownst to the two, multiple atokirina' (woodsprite) started floating down towards them from above, very slowly and gracefully, Tsu'teys eyes were only on her though, as her own eyes closed, she was too weak, her energy draining and her breathing slowing down.

"kehe... oeyä yawntu... tìtxen si nefä rutxe..." (no... my love... wake up please...) Tsu'tey cries, cradling her body in his arms as he presses his forehead to hers, his hand holding the back of her head.

Was there anyway to save her? Tsu'tey didn't want to believe that this was it, that she would die like this, filled with pain and sadness, but within her last moments, he held her close to his body, providing as much comfort and love as he possibly could.