14.

Niri'te, the clan leaders and Tsu'tey gathered around in a small circle and discussed what their plan of attack was, making sure it worked. Niri'te listened to her parents talk and what they thought was best, Tsu'tey added his ideas and they all just talked about attacking them and killing. Niri'te was worried, for her people and for her own life. She didn't want to go start a war and lose anymore of her family members or more importantly her mate.

Niri'te was quiet for the most part, letting the more experienced handle this type of stuff. She knew Jake would eventually turn up along with Grace, although she knew Jake would somehow help them, she still hated him. Tsu'tey noticed her uneasiness from next to him, he rubs her back, he wanted her to feel like he was there for her, and he would do everything to ease her worries.

The small group continued to discuss the plan when Jake, Neytiri and Grace come back "Ma sempul, ma sa'nok!" (Father, mother) Neytiri calls out to them, the group stands up and walks over to them "Ma Eytukan, lu oeru aylì'u frapor." (Eytukan, I have something to say to everyone.) Jake says quickly. Her father looks at him for a moment as the clan gathers around the group "Pivlltxe, ma TsyeykSuli" (Speak, Jake Sully) Eytukan says, making everyone listen in.

"Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Tawtute zera'u, fte fol Kelutralti skiva'a. Skiva'a!" (A great evil is upon us. The Sky People are coming, in order to destroy Hometree. Destroy!) Tsu'tey lets out a war cry, making the warriors follow suit, what Jake said made Niri'te even more nervous.

She grabs Tsu'teys hand and doesn't let go "tell them there gonna be here soon" Jake asks Neytiri who translates for the rest of the clan "you have to leave or your gonna die" Jake says frantically, he really wanted them to just jump up and leave. This was their home for generations, they would fight to keep their home "are you certain of this?" Mo'at asks, worry in her voice "look they sent me here to learn your ways, so one day I could bring this message and that you would believe it" he explains.

Niri'tes heart drops, he used them and then was going to throw it away like it was nothing "what are you saying Jake? you knew this would happen?" Neytiri asked, on the verge of tears "yes" he pauses "look, at first it was just orders and then everything changed, okay? I fell in love. I fell in love with the forest and the Omaticaya people and with you" Jake says, trying to get Neytiri to understand "I trusted you... I trusted you!!" She shrieks "Kawkrr ke slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì!" (You will never be one of The People!) she yells, pushing him away, Jake and Grace try to calm her down but she didn't.

Neytiri moves away from the two and walks over to Niri'te, she lets go of Tsu'teys hand and comforts her sister, holding Neytiri in her arms as she cried. Niri'te whispered reassuring things to her distressed sister as Eytukan looks at Tsu'tey "Mefoti yìm" (bind them) Eytukan growls to Tsu'tey, he and a few other warriors push Jake and Grace to their knees and wrap rope around their wrists. Eytukan lets out a war cry as the clan follows soon after.