𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖕𝖊𝖗: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜 - 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ. . . . . . . . .

𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗

???: Alright, Mr, Houtson. What do you think about Miss Ella?

Eric Houtson: well, she is very sweet, humble and helpful young woman. Helping me cleaning the room or helping me finished the chores before leaving.

???: I see. Anything else??

Eric Houtson: She's very sweet towards to kids. The kids loved her and always jumping around her. She have the same energy as the kids, but she is very mature and patient caretaker.

???: I see. . .is that all Mr. Houtson??

Eric Houtson: that's all sir.

???: thank you Mr. Houtson, you are free to go.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ. . . . . . . . .

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢

???: Hello Mr. Grey. You are here for the interview about the new caretaker.

George Grey: Oh you mean the shorttie?? alright.

???: So, what do you think about her??

George Grey: at first, i thought we're going to have another kid here in the factory. But then i was told that she's the new caretaker, which i decided to teased her. Then i got a punch on the stomach. After that, i teased her alot since she looks cute when she's angry.

???: I see, anything else.

George grey: well, there's a thing. When i flirt at her, i notice something was off. That. . .Dog. . .and that cat. . . .were glaring at me hatefully when i was getting a little too close to her. Espeically they were either growling or hissing at me when i start flirting at her. Which is weird for a mascots to do that.

???: oh?? anything else??

George Grey: well, one time when i try to make a move to her, which she always rejected me. I almost got bitten by a dog mascot and almost got scratch by a cat. Which i confirmed and realized that those things have a huge crush or something else towards to her. Which is weird.

???: I see. Is that all??

George Grey: yeah, can i go now?? I have to go and continued working.

???: You are free to go Mr. Grey.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ. . . . . . . . .

𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎

???: Welcome Miss White, are you ready for answering our questions??

Allison White: argh whatever, lets get over with.

???: What do you think about Miss Ella??

Allison White: the asian girl? haha! what so special about her anyways. Ugh, she is so annoying. Especially her smiling. She thinks she owns the world like a royal princess which i am the prettiest woman her. She's a worst.