friday night bites

MIA'S MOM CAME HOME EARLIER THEN EXPECTED AS MIA WOKE UP FULLY READY to head to school only to run smack into her mother Quinn Love

MIA'S MOM CAME HOME EARLIER THEN EXPECTED AS MIA WOKE UP FULLY READY to head to school only to run smack into her mother Quinn Love. "Mom, what are you doing here?" She asked, confused. She didn't expect her mother to be home so soon as she was overseas with her father on some work trip. And yet here she was.

"Now is that anyway to welcome your mom home?" Mia's mother held her hands on her hips as she stared her daughter down.

Mia stared down at the ground "sorry, mom. Welcome home. I thought you and dad were still on that work trip together?" Mia hated how she sounded so quiet. She learned to be quiet over the years as her father was an alcoholic and her mother always judged her every move. She could never do anything right in their eyes. Being not part of the founding families didn't help them out at all too, seeing as everyone judged them just as much as they did Mrs. Donovan. She was an outcast not only in Mystic Falls but in her own family as her parents didn't even want her it would seem.

Quinn glanced at what her daughter was wearing "I got called by the hospital that you got yourself in trouble and ended up with a bite mark on your neck by some rabid animal, so here I am." Moving her hand side by side.

"I'm sorry mom. They shouldn't have called you, I'm okay they were just being dramatic." Mia said, her voice low. Her mom was the more nicer of her parents, but that still didn't make things better for the girl. Quinn rose her eyebrows at her daughter "really? Maybe you shouldn't have been in the woods alone then!"

Mia flinched "I-I wasn't alone mom....I was with Vicki." The girl felt so small. "Vicki? As in Vicki Donovan well that's not much better now is it? Seeing as the girl is always cracked out on drugs!"

"Now to show up appearances we will be going to the Grill later after you get off from school. Try to find a better outfit when you get home." Mrs. Love walked upstairs and to her room without another word being uttered.

Mia scoffed under her breath as Jeremy followed her

Mia scoffed under her breath as Jeremy followed her. Trying to keep up with her pace as she walked. "Mia? Mia!? I thought everything was fine between us?" Jeremy asked confused. He really wanted to know what was going on in her mind right now. He couldn't understand what had happened in the short time yesterday that made her mad at him.