(VI) 'I can assure you that I'll keep him happy until I take my last breath.'

Later at night, Yoongi is having dinner with his parents. Mrs Min keeps sparing glances at Yoongi, grabbing his attention.

Yoongi asks, 'What is it, Mum?' and takes a bite out of his mashed potatoes.

Mr Min glances at Mrs Min.

Mrs Min answers, 'Ji-Yeon invited us all to her house.'
Yoongi asks, 'What for?'
Mrs Min answers, 'Just a casual dinner tomorrow.'
Mr Min asks, 'Is something special going on?'

Yoongi gulps nervously in response.

Mrs Min answers, 'I'm not sure. She wants us all to join them for dinner.'
Mr Min asks, 'It's not any holiday, is it?'
Mrs Min answers, 'Nope.'
Mr Min says, 'All right. I was worried about buying gifts.'

Mrs Min says, 'No, honey. It's just a casual meet-up' and resumes having her food.

Yoongi spares a glance at his father and gulps nervously. He starts to nibble on his food.

The next day.

Yoongi and his parents are standing in front of Jimin's house. Mr Min rings the doorbell and waits patiently.

Mrs Park opens the door and exclaims, 'Come on in!'

Yoongi and his parents walk in. Mrs Park closes the door and flashes a smile.

Mrs Park says, 'Please.' and gestures asking Yoongi's family to step into the dining area.

Quite soon, Yoongi, his parents, Jimin and his parents are having dinner together.

Jimin asks, 'Where's the salad, Mum?' and looks at nowhere in particular.

Yoongi says, 'Here you go.' and moves the bowl of salad closer to Jimin. He continues, 'It's on your right, Jimin.'

Jimin says, 'Thank you, Yoongi.' and slowly traces the bowl of salad with his left hand.

Mrs Min spares a brief glance at Yoongi and Jimin.

Sometime later, Yoongi and Mrs Min are sitting on the couch in front of Jimin and Mrs Park. Yoongi gulps nervously and smiles anxiously at Mrs Park.

Mr Min and Mr Park are eagerly watching a football match.

Mrs Min says, 'We both know what's going on... Isn't that right, Ji-Yeon?'
Mrs Park says, 'Yes, Yoo-Jin.'
Yoongi says, 'We know that we should have told you earlier. Jimin was ready but... I wasn't... I'm sorry.'
Mrs Park says, 'We understand.'

Jimin clears his throat and says, 'Shouldn't we ask Dad and Uncle Min about this?'

Mrs Min spares a glance at Mr Min and Mr Park. She says, 'I don't think they are interested.'

Jimin asks, 'What if they aren't okay with this?'
Mrs Min answers, 'We have something to talk about first. We can let them know later.'
Yoongi asks, 'What is it?'
Mrs Park answers, 'We wanna know about your relationship.'
Yoongi asks, 'Like what, Aunt Park?'
Mrs Park answers, 'We wanna know if you both are dating just for fun or if you both are serious about it.'
Yoongi says, 'We are serious about it.'
Jimin says, 'Of course.'

Mrs Park says, 'Jimin is blind. We have to accept the fact that this relationship isn't as smooth as we all want it to be.'
Yoongi says, 'It doesn't make any difference to me, Aunt Park. I've liked him for so many years.'
Mrs Park says, 'As a mother, I have to make sure that my son stays safe and happy. I can't see him heartbroken.'
Mrs Min says, 'I'm with Ji-Yeon in this.'

Mr Min exclaims, 'Goal!' and laughs proudly.

Mrs Min exclaims, 'Honey, please!' and glares at Mr Min.

Mr Min, without looking at Mrs Min, waves a little—a gesture asking her not to mind him.

Mrs Min sighs and glances at Mrs Park as she says, 'Never mind him.'

Yoongi says, 'I can assure you that I'll keep him happy until I take my last breath.'
Mrs Park says, 'Calm down, Yoongi. It hasn't been long since you both started to date.'
Jimin says, 'Our feelings are sincere, Mum.'
Yoongi says, 'Jimin is even ready to elope if you won't support our relationship and so am I.'

Mrs Park says, 'I don't know how to handle this but... I have to make sure that both of you don't end up in a mess.'
Mrs Min says, 'We want you both to give it some time and see how things go.'
Mrs Park says, 'If your feelings stay the same, we'll support you for sure.'
Jimin says, 'I don't quite understand. Why can't you support our relationship?'

Mrs Min says, 'No reason, dear. We just wanna play safe.'
Yoongi asks, 'Does this mean I can't meet him or something?'
Mrs Min answers, 'It means you can't take the next step in your relationship until we get to see how serious you both are.'
Yoongi says, 'We haven't planned to get married already.'

Mrs Min says, 'We won't let you get married until we get to see how serious you both are.'
Jimin says, 'We understand, Aunt Min.'
Mrs Min says, 'Good.'
Jimin says, 'I wish to get married after I get to see my boyfriend...'

Yoongi looks at Jimin and says, 'Baby, it's all right. We don't have to rush things. Yeah?'

Mrs Min clears her throat making Jimin chuckle softly.

Mr Park exclaims, 'Goal! Yes!'
Mrs Park exclaims, 'Honey!'

Mr Park turns around to glance at Mrs Park.

Mrs Park says, 'Both of you... Come here and join us for a conversation.'
Mr Min says, 'Ah, Mrs Park, we are a little busy right now.'

Mrs Min glares at Mr Min.

Mr Min continues, 'All right.' and stands up. He walks to the couch and sits next to Yoongi.

Mr Park turns off the television and follows Mr Min. He sits next to Jimin and glances at Yoongi and his parents.