Chapter Three Snow

Several hours a team of people came and get lulu body down from the tree and sent to the morgue. I looked at my pocket watch to see what time it is 8:00pm. I look over at Ashley. As I walk over to her and to tell her the time "hey it 8:00pm we shod get you home" she looks at me and nodded, me and Ashley walk over to my black truck so i cod take her home as we what over to my truck, I seen something out of the corner of my eye running through the trees. As I got in my truck. as Ashley got in the seat next the driver seat. I started the truck and drove Ashley home. I drove down the rood on ech side of the rood was woods for miles and miles of dents forest. we drove into town I drop Ashley at her home I seen Ashleys husband hug her.

And I started to drive home I live on the posit side of town.

from Ashley as I pulled into my driveway, I seen a car park in my driveway it was my little sister Sam. as I got out of my truck and walk to my front door. I walk inside and walk to the kitchen to see Sam cocking some fried rice. "Hey Sam" I said smiling. she turns around " hey sis" she said looking back at the food she was cooking. I walk over to the fringe to get me something to drink. as she plated the fried rice. "That looks good" I said grabbing my bowl from her. as we ate there was a knock at the front door my sister and I both look at the door and back at each other. as I got up to see who at the door Sam went to grab my bat. as I look throw the peephole, I seen Max I look at my sister and wispier "go put the bat back." she nod.

and went to go put the bat back. as I opened the door with a smile. "Good evening, Max" I said "good evening, Sara" max said with a smile " would you like to come in?" I ask holding the door open. "sure" he said as he walks into my home. Max looks over at Sam and waved at her. "hello" Max said Sam gust nodded to him and went to put her bowl into the kitchen. I walk over to the couch and sat down. "So why are you here Max." I ask as he sat next to me "well I was wondering when you are going to do the autopsy?" he asks with a smile. " In the morning around 8:00" I said.

Max nodded and stud up "well I have to get going." max said Walking to the front door I flowed him "ok be safe." I said smiling "bye Sara."

I which him walk to his sports car. and drive off I turned around to see my sister standing there. "So, who what he" she asks tilting her head. "Oh, that was Max he the detective on the case I'm working on" I said. smiling "well am Heading home." she said grabbing her bag and walking out the door and to her car. I closed the door and walk do the kitchen.

as I clean the kitchen. I was wiping down the table when I heard something. walking outside.

after I was done cleaning, I went to get ready for bed as I slip into my light pink pj's. I heard something running outside. I didn't look outside I lady down under my covers. to get some sleep there was a loud sound in the middle of the night. I look around my room and seen nothing in my room I heard something or someone walking I slowly got out of bed and walk over to my closet and grab my gun. out of my closet and walk out of my room. I slowly out of my room to see what was in my home. I walks into the kitchen to see sone one in my kitchen I turn on the light to see my dad holding a pudding cup. "hi" my dad said, "hi dad" I responded tilting my head "ummm..what are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh, I was coming to see you" he said pointing a spoon at me.

with a smile I only sighed "why?" I ask him "well I missed you oh and your mom is in the bathroom" he said. as my mother walks out of the bathroom "hey sara" my mom said with a smile "hi mom" I responded I look at my phone to see what time it is "so what are you two doing here at 11:00 o'clock?" I ask looking up from my phone "oh well your dad wanted you come see you and sists we were passing throw this part of the state, so we decided to stop by and say hi" my mom said. looking at my father. they went to the guest room as I went to my room. and fell asleep.