Chapter 26 A Prank Failed

°•{|Narrators POV|}•°

"I know!" Joe said and everyone pay attention to him "Whats the plan?" Russia asked. "We are going to scare him" Joe said. "How?" JP asked then Joe gave a smirk. "Lets just dress up as his father~" Joe said said which made Philia a little upset because she remembered her past. "Why the hell will that work?" Russia asked. "He is scared of his father because his father is strict" Joe said and the others smirk. "Good idea right Philia?" Pina asked and when when they look Philia wasn't there. "Maybe she already got a plan now lets go" Pina said and hold the door nob but it didn't open "Oh no..." JP said. "SPAIN OPEN THIS THIS DANG DOOR!" Russia said. "Bro Spain passed out you fool" Joe said. "I guess were trap..." Pina said. "Where am I?" Spain asked. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?!" Pina asked. "I dont know a girl just drag me here" Spain said. "Philia drag you?" JP asked. "No the girl irlwas wearing a mask and her eyes is not the same as mi-amor amor so its not her" Spain said. "Who can that be?" Joe asked.

(This is not the author creating chap 26 Im Ria her friend ill explain later and I will tell you why I created this chapter~)

°•{|??? POV|}•°

After I locked them at the bathroom I emmidiently pinned Ili in the wall "W-Who are you?" She asked and I put her a bandena to cover her eyes and I didn't answer the question "Do you know what situation are you in?" I asked asked and she shrugged her head this is too perfect. "Lets just say I'm an old friend of yours and I will do something that means thank you for everything in our body languege" I said and she felt confuse and I didn't mind that she's cute. I use my other hand to hold her hands and put it on the air while my other hand unbuttoned her first button and started to lick her collarbone. She didn't mind that since she is even scared to attack me. I touch her chest "W-What are you doing?" She asked. "Its a thank you for everything" I said. "For what?" she asked. "For...entertaining me darling~" I said and she didn't get a thing. "just dont speak so we can be quick" I said.

As I was touching her chest is lick her face slowly. I also kissed her neck anf she started to relase cute whimpers "Thats cute baby~" I said.

As I was kissing and sucking her neck neck and touching her chest. The door was flying in the air and they come out. I quckly wore my mask and jump out of the balcony landing on the soft pillows I put. "I will be back my baby~" I said and strom off.

°•{|Russia's POV|}•°

The others were arguing in the bathroom and I had enough. I use my country powers and kick the damn door. They were all suprised but I ignored them and go out and then I saw a girl who is wearing black clothes and black mask jump out of the balcony. I ran ranto the balcony but I didn't saw her "Himawari?" JP said. I turn to them to saw sunhine removing a black bandena. The weird thing is...We all can see her collarbone and her first button is unbuttoned. Jie came up to her and he notice sunhines collarbone. He blush but still helps sunshine. I didn't trust him so I also came up to sunshine. "What happend?" I asked. "A girl said thank you for everything to me" Sunshine said which made all of us confuse. "Then why is you first button is unhuttoned?" I asked "Why, why, why mi-amor you have a wonderful collarbone there~" Spain said and I glared at him. "What happend Sunshine?" I asked.

I created this chapter because the reak author is busy. I look to her conversations conversations and saw someone requested for this. The one who requested for this is @CuriousLesbian13 I'm sorry if its not enough but i'm just gonnna talk the author to do a connection between Chap 26 and The other chapters since that is how she created this story. Im just gonna guide her and I will probably wont let her read this chap because she might kill me. I will still create some chap in her story if she is busy I also made this chapter for @CuriousLebian13 Since this user is my friends first follwer. Thank you very much and happy birthday to her cousin lets just call him Khai

She also change her prfile picture and her name by the way

Published: March 8, 2024