"Zari youn have to be scared of us.. we not no weird ass bitches" Cee said laughing and I nodded.

"Oh no" She said quickly. "I'm not scared.. um i have autism so I don't fully know how to socialize with people I haven't met."

"awe it's okay take you time boo" I said pulling into the store. 

"ooo i want a slim Jim" I said running down the isle.

"Fat ass" Ceecee said as Zari lightly laughed.

"I like you hair" I told Zari as I picked up a big ass slim Jim.

"Thank you.. I'm taking it out soon" She mumbled.

"Look like you just got it in" I said laughing.

"It itches and being me to much attention so I don't keep it in for long" She explained.

I never had a friend or anyone with autism. I can tell Zari was a sweetheart and didn't want to get involved in things.

We checked out and kept small conversations.

"Bitch" I heard behind me as I turned around from my car and we all looked behind us. 

We saw three girls , one real skinny one , and two average girls. 

"You" she said pointing at Zari and Zari pointed at herself.

"You fuck with my man" The skinny girl said.

"I'm not having sex with anyone.." Zari mumbled as I looked at them.

"Man yall pressing her and everyone else BUT that nigga. She don't gotta explain shit" I said stepping up.

Hate a talking bitch...

"Okay but I was t-and she was talking to you what?" Ceecee said stepping up.

The girls rolled they eyes and walked away all pissy.

"Don't let me catch y'all again" The skinny girl said and I rolled my eyes getting in the car.

"Thanks.." She mumbled and I nodded and pulled back to the house.

We walked in and saw the same group of people in there smoking. Zari put her shirt over her nose and mouth and I chuckled.

"Can y'all like smoke outside maybe?" I said putting my hands up. Bino immediately walked off going outside and the others followed.

"Not even your crib" Zi mumbled and I threw a water bottle at him.

"Shut up" I said mugging him.

"tea timeee" ceecee danced in the kitchen as I followed behind her sitting on zaza counter and drinking my juice out a wine glass.

"So me and Zi been kicking it cool cool.." She started. "He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday... it was so cute and big"

I smiled and Zari smiled too.

"Awww did u say yes??" I asked.

"yes..." she started but it felt like she wanted to say more. 

"but he cheated twice and now he finally wants to settle down.." she said. "In order for us to be together and work through it.. ima cheat back twice." 

"CEECEE" My jaw dropped as I stared at her. "That's petty as fuck"

"I just want him to know how it feel... like yea bitch cry all fucking night" Ceecee said nodding her head doing an evil smile.

We all busted out laughing and went back to talking and getting to know Zari. I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it. 

"Zaza and Bino here?" A man in all black said. 

"Nope" I lied shaking my head. He placed a box down on the porch and nodded walking off. I mugged him and picked up the box before going back to the kitchen.

"What's that?" ceecee asked and I shrugged opening the lid.

It had a note attached to the top and I pulled it off reading it.

"You took 15 of ours... we gon take 15 of yours + family members. It's 1000 on your head and that bitch head."

-BK

I sighed loudly as they read it and Zari looked confused. While ceecee was catching her up I looked deep in the box and saw about 30 bullets and a dead rose in there. 

I picked up the bullet cases and looked closely. It was the same ones we used while killing the people. 

I went on the patio and gave the box to zaza as he scrunched his face up opening it and reading it. 

"A man in black gave you this" I said and he mumbled.

"Who the fuck he calling a bitch" He said lowly and threw his head back. 

"If it's not one thing it's anotherrr" Zi groaned loudly passing the box around.

I looked at Trey and saw he had a green dot on his chest and I froze. 

"Trey..." I started and then looked up. 

"WATCH OUT" and everyone ran in the house as they shot back. 

"OH SHIT MY FOOT" Bino yelled jumping as I seen he had a little graze mark on his foot. 

these people don't have no type of aimmm

"GO TO THE CAR" Zaza told me and they followed behind us still aiming and shooting everywhere.

I jogged to the car and in one split second my car blew up. I hid my face feeling my body jerk on the ground as I heard ringing noises in my ear. 

"shit" Ceecee said . I looked at my body and saw I was clear and then checked on everyone else. I stood up and looked at my car still hearing ringing sounds.

"well.." Bino dum ass said as my eyes teared up.

"stop that shit" Zaza said .  "I'll get you another one Ka'rasi"

I nodded and he guided me to his car and we all got in driving as we heard sirens coming.

i can't catch a break 

-in the 3k areaaaassss so here's a little gift but that definitely mean get my votes up and stop playing !

Thoughts???

Who POV??