Before the Fallout

Start from the beginning

"I told her it was a horrible idea but she wouldn't listen." She says and I grip the wheel tightly.

"This isn't good Bel. If he finds out all of our normal lives are ruined. I need to tell the guys that we need to keep Grey far from them." I say and she nods.

"I know. But how are we going to do that? We can't just keep blocking him and redirecting him. He'll blame us too." She says and I frown. I look down as Phantom says we shouldn't stay involved. That if Grey finds out he's siding with Grey. I tell him I agree but we are being paid to keep this secret. As much as I hate it, it's only until Grey ties the knot with her, and they aren't sleeping together for all we know.

"We just have to convince him to propose to Kai'sa, and that will solve our problems. All of this will disappear if he does." I say and Bel shakes her head.

"Bullshit Darling. If she's cheating now what will stop her then? Rakaan is also married!" She says and I groan loudly.

"I know! We just have to believe Kai'sa won't continue!" I say and she growls in annoyance.

-Grey POV-

I hum softly as I lay Ahri on my couch in my gaming room, I put a blanket over her, and give her my bear plushie to sleep with. I hope on my PC and send Xayah a friend request on Steam. She accepts and sends me a discord invite. "Sup Birdie?" I say and she laughs.

"Not much Oso. What do you want to play?" She asks and I hum.

"You pick." I say and she hums.

"Helldiver's Two." She says and I smile.

"Oh yeah!" I cheer softly and look to make sure I don't wake Ahri up. We load into the game and I put on my flamethrower class.

"Fuck! We lost the creek!" She says and I look to see the bots have pushed further in.

"Damn it!" I say and we  join a random duo team that were in the next quadrant. As we begin to drop in I hear someone yelling.

"Garen! We have back up!" I hear a girl yell as our pods slam into a tank.

"Thank God! Hey you two! We need help defending this core!" The man yells as the berserkers rush our pods.

"Why'd I pick a flamethrower?!" I yell as I concentrate the flames on their weak points.

"Because setting shit on fire is fun!" Xayah cheers as she fires her rail gun.

"Mech M on the hill!" Garen yells as The other puts up a shield. The rockets slam into the shield and we look at the counter.

"Just two minutes left Lux!" Garen yells.

"I'm low on ammo!" Lux yells as we join them on the platform. I sweep the fire over the Berserkers, which when I hit their heads, they get stunned for a second. Xayah dives back as she calls in a supply pod, she then fires her rail gun into the face of a mech. The pod slams down onto the Mech M.

"Go for the supplies! We'll hold it here!" Xayah yells and both run to get resupplied. As they rejoin us I look to see the timer is down to twenty seconds.

"Let's get out of here and get to the evac ship! We have enough on the core where they can't destroy it!" I say over the gunfire. We sprint to their evac point as a tank appears on the right side. "Tank!" I yell and we all dive so the tank shell misses.

"Double time it!" Garen yells as we all sprint towards the point. As we get closer multiple Automatons come out of the woods.

"Mother fucker!" Xayah yells and we have to defend our evac point for two minutes. "You'll never get Super Earth you Metal Bastards!" She yells as I cheer. I come out of cover and begin sweeping the forward area with my flames.

"For Demacia!" Garen yells as he stands beside me covering my back. It feels like forever as the escape ship lands and opens.

"Go!" I yell as we begin moving into the ship. Suddenly I'm knocked away as an explosion hits the ground next to me. As my character gets up with major damage to his legs Xayah drops down to heal me.

"Get up soldier! We are leaving!" She yells and we jump onto the ship which immediately takes off. "Let's go!" She yells and I fist pump the air.

"Thanks for the assist you two. I don't know why we are the only ones trying to retake this quadrant." Garen says as I laugh.

"No problem. What's the next mission?" I ask and he activates it. "Damn. We've got to kill a lot of them to retake this Quadrant." I say and Xayah laughs.

"Scared Oso?" She asks and I scoff.

"In your dreams Birdie." I say and we all laugh. Suddenly someone hugs my neck and I look to see Ahri. "You okay?" I ask and she nods tiredly.

"Yeah. I'm just hungry." She says and I smile.

"Did you girls eat anything since I left?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Well I'll cook for you girls then I'm coming back to destroy the Automatons." I say and she smiles.

"Could you teach me sometime?" She asks and I look at her.

"To play or to cook?" I ask and she laughs.

"Both." She says and I smile.

"Yeah. Hey guys I'm going to cook my friends some late lunch, and I'll be back on." I say and they laugh.

"Alright Oso. See you in thirty?" She asks and I laugh.

"Yeah. See you guys in a bit." I say and hop off to go cook for Ahri, Evelynn, and Akali.

-Okay! So Grey is getting very suspicious of Kai'sa and Rakaan. Kai'sa also says she wants to do something with Grey's sisters. She thinks that they won't like her since she spends 'all her time' with Grey. Grey walks into his gaming room to see Ahri passed out in his chair. He gently moves her to his couch, covers her with a soft blanket, and gives her his old plushie to cuddle with. He gets online and joins Xayah where they stream Helldiver's Two. Just know I have not played it yet because I am waiting for my friends to get it. So I'm sorry if it isn't what the game has in mind. Until next time everyone!-