Y. Ghostface Adam x F. Reader

⚕

             Requested by: RockStar_Angel_505
                      Theme: normal to NSFW
                       Warning:Blood and gore
                                   Only part.

                           ⚕︎

What's the worst but best thing about having Adam as your boyfriend? He's clingy as fuck.

For example, right now you were just laying in bed watching a film and Adam was laying on top of you his arms wrapped around your waist with his face buried in between your breasts. Luckily for him you were wearing a tank top so he could easily do it.

Although sometimes his clinginess could be a little annoying- like when he has to always be around you even when you go to the toilet- you still love it and you understand why he's like it. Both of his ex girlfriends had left him for someone else.

Lillith cheated on him with Lucifer when they first started dating during the first year of Uni. They had only been together for around five months then Adam caught Lillith cheating on him with Lucifer and so that was the end of them.

After Lillith it was Eve. The two of them knew nothing about each other until the beginning of the second year of university they lasted about three months before Eve was also tempted by Lucifer. So, Eve left him and openly said it was because she didn't love him anymore.

When that happened Adam swore he would never fall in love again but that all the changed the day you were made his partner in a project he had heard your name but never seen your face and the moment he did he felt something he never felt.

After two months of being together Lucifer tried flirting with you and trying to seduce you but you didn't fall for it saying that your heart belonged to Adam when the news spread around about your loyalty to Adam he knew for certain that you were the one and immediately the day afterwards the two of you got matching tattoos of each others names.

As your eyes glued to the screen watching as the characters on the screen moved and multiple scenes happened your hand mindlessly scratching Adam's scalp making him let out a sigh of relief.

Just before Adam could fall asleep an important memory from earlier replayed in his mind.

-

"Has anyone been giving you any trouble?" Adam asked while the two of you sat on the school field holding each other.

"Why does it matter?" You replied curiously.

"I'm just curious." He replied with a small shrug.

"Well....there's been a few people not many."

"Oh yeah, who?" Adam asked his grip on you tightening slightly.

"Your friend Lute keeps coming up to me and saying how she's going to beat me to death and once I'm dead she'll be the one to comfort you and then you'll be hers...." You began making Adam's eyes narrow.

                      Victim number one

"Who else?"