Y. Chubby. Adam x Wife reader p2

⚕︎

Requested by: no one
Theme: NSFW + some fluff at end
Final part.

⚕︎

'Neither can I'

As those words left your mouth a jolt of pure lust was sent through Adam's body causing him to lose any control as he threw off your clothes, and without further hesitation, he guided himself to your entrance. With one long stroke, he slid inside of you, filling you completely. Causing a gasp to escape your lips.

"Fuck," he grunted, his muscles tensing as he pushed deeper. His hips begin to move instinctively, fucking you with a force that made the bed creak beneath your combine weight. "You feel so good. Am I hurting you? is my belly squishing you?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

Letting out a soft moan from his movements you grab onto his arms for leverage. "no you're not hurting me or squishing me..."

Adam lets out a sigh of relief, taking your affirmation as permission to go harder. He pumps his hips faster, digging his nails into your hips as he fucks you. "Then take everything I got," he demands, the domination clear in his voice, the once gentle and soft tone now replaced by his primal desires for you.

Letting out a loud moan you move your arms to your back to cling onto him the ends of your nails digging into his back the sensation sending a shiver down his spine, fueling his desire for you. As he tightens his grip on your hips and begins to thrust with a brutal combination of speed and power that causes you to squirm beneath him.

"Look at me, baby," he groans, his eyes locked on yours as you lean your head back while moaning in pleasure. "I'm going to give you everything." He warned causing you to become confused, Adam then picked up the pace even more, driving deep inside of you as you arch your back and cry out in ecstasy.

Adam follows your cries, burying his face in your neck kissing softly, lost in the taste and feel of you, his hips slamming against your eager body. "I love you so much...so beautiful....so fucking perfect....i'm the luckiest man in heaven." he breathed out, mumbling just barely loud enough for you to hear before he lifted his head and kissed you passionately

His tongue darts into your mouth as he kisses you, your bodies moving together in perfect harmony as you let out another moan of pleasure into his mouth. His fingers dig deeper into your hips breaking the skin as he holds you tight against him while he thrust harder and faster, causing you to moan from the pleasure and to let out a small whimper like noise of pain.

Your sounds only fuel his desire more, and Adam digs his fingers even deeper into your hips, causing you to gasp as he pulls you closer to him with each thrust. His body tenses up, every muscle corded as he tries to hold back his release for as long as possible, wanting this connection with you to last forever.

Moaning you move your arms to wrap them around his neck before pulling him to a kiss that's fuelled by desire and passion.

Adam growls low in his throat, the sound vibrating against your lips as he kisses you back roughly but also gently at the same time. His hips jerk forward violently, burying himself completely inside you with every thrust as his entire body tenses up in bliss.

Gasping, you arch your back letting out more moans from his brutal but pleasurable thrusts.

At the feel of you arching away from him, his mouth finds your neck, sucking and nibbling gently as he continues to thrust into you. He can feel his control slipping away, the pleasure becoming too much to bear. "Ahh...l fuck..can't...hold...on...l love you..." he says between breathes trying to regain some control.