007

• ────────🤍──────── •

youtube , instagram

@sturniolotriplets
00:00 - 20:54
would you rather?? ft special guest

the video opened to chris and nick sitting in the car, looking beyond the camera, outside the car

the video opened to chris and nick sitting in the car, looking beyond the camera, outside the car. "why do they look like that?" chris asked.

"they look like a funhouse mirror," nick responded as matt got into the car.

"funhouse mirror?" matt asked.

"you look like a funhouse mirror. but mostly alivia," chris said as alivia got into the car.

"what are you saying about me fucker?" alivia said from the seat behind chris.

"look at that car," matt said in the next clip. the only person listening was chris. nick and alivia were in the back seat, looking through their bag of goodies.

"oh my god," chris responded to matt, leaning forward to gawk at the car.

"can i give a bev haul? or are you guys geeking over a car," alivia interrupted, slightly leaning forward so her head is between matt and chris.

"go right ahead," chris said, looking in the rear view mirror to see what she started pulling out.

alivia smiled and looked straight at the camera and said "me and nick got drinks while these two fuckers sat in here and did shit" with a big smile

"i'm kinda offended," matt said, turning in his seat to look at her.

"oh well," aliva said. "anyways. matt i got you root beer." alivia pulled out a big 2 liter of barq's root beer. matt and chris started bursting out laughing as matt took the drink.

"i got chris tea. three different kinds actually, i couldn't choose," nick said pulling three different flavors out of the bag. chris grabbed one of the bottle with a thanks.

"for myself i got a nice, big, strawberry cream soda dp," alivia said. matt, chris, and nick bursted out laughing again.

"a WHAT?" chris screamed while matt and nick were still laughing.

"a dp...." alivia said. then it clicked and alivia joined in laughing. "NO I MEAN DR PEPPER!" alivia whipped out a decent sized dr pepper, still laughing. "a dr pepper guys. a dp. NOT a dick pic."