Winston and Dylan nodded, because they were right, while Curtis was shocked, "Why would a king do that? He doesn't remember having done anything to him."

Alina somehow understood his confusion and replied, "Well, he is an idiotic man who just gets jealous of everything, so he doesn't need a specific reason for hating someone like you or your mate.

Also, I am sure because he almost killed my Winston."

After learning about everything, Curtis was fuming with anger as if he wanted to kill the Ape King.

Well, who cares, it would be better if it was the end of the King.....

...........

........ Sign...

Let's give him some advice. Alina again looked at him and said, "You know, sometimes it's better to use your brain than strength." After saying that, she looked away.

Curtis: ..............

Dylan and Winston: pfft... They thought, "She is having mood swings again. "

Curtis smiled a little and thought, "I wanted to ask you how my injuries healed so quickly and how my strength was restored. But I guess I have to keep your secret considering you saved me and my mate, you don't like any of us."

"I wish my mate would be more mature and mindful of the surroundings."

...........

------------

Curtis left after their conversation was over.

Night time...🌟

Alina just finished her bath and came out to the kitchen because she was hungry.

Dylan was making some vegetable soup. Seeing her drooling over a bowl of soup, he chuckled and handed her a bowl of soup.

After taking a sip, Alina asked, "Where is Winston?"

"Alina, I am here," she turned to see that Winston was carrying lots of fruits and vegetables.

Alina was a little perplexed as to why he got so many things, considering we already have much in our storage room.

We are only three people, you know. Also, didn't I tell you to rest? You were poisoned two days ago, remember?

Winston's ear dropped like a wet puppy. He said while pouting, "But didn't you say that from now on you will only be using magic when it's necessary because it's boring doing everything with magic?"

Alina was speechless and thought, "I did say that, but we have enough food for the winter and what does it have to do with it? Considering, I have already prepared the necessary gadgets, as well as the washroom. Additionally, I have created a freezer for the storage room and a heater for our bedroom. So if I don't use magic for my daily work it won't be a problem."

"Well, I have options, so why not? And Bai is already handling things with her wit, so I don't feel any pressure," Alina concluded.

Releasing a deep breath, Alina continued, "We will embark on our adventures after I give birth. Okay?"

In response, Winston simply nodded his head. It's not easy for a beastman to be lazy around.

Meanwhile, Dylan laughed at Winston, prompting a glare from Winston.

Dylan suddenly snapped out and asked Alina, "So, when should we move out of the Beast City?"

Alina answered, "We can just move out tomorrow."