Chapter 25

Tour starts tomorrow for the band. The past few weeks have been very busy for Vic and I. Vic is finishing the new Pierce The Veil album. I am working on the new Sleeping With Sirens album, preparing for tour, and wedding planning. I am a busy guy. I'm hoping for it to claim down after tour. I think we both are. 

  "We are going out tonight." Vic tells me. 

  "You're going to take me out?" I ask. I'm not surprised that he wants to me out on my last night here before tour starts. 

  "Yes I am. So get ready." He says. 

  "Fancy?" I ask him. "I want to make sure I'm dressed correctly." 

  "Yes fancy. I'm making it special for you." He says. 

  "Alright. Can't wait to find out what you have planned for us." I say as I start to get dressed. 

  "It will be an amazing night. I plan to do more then just your surprise." He whispers to me. 

   We keeps getting ready for dinner before leaving to wherever he's taking us. I'm glad that he's surprising me tonight. Its unexpected but I like it. 

  He parks the car at me favorite restaurant. "I wanted you to have a perfect night." He says as he opens my car door for me. 

  "Thank you." I say as I get out of the car. 

  "You're welcome." He takes my hand in his. 

  I smile at him. "I love you. I can't wait to marry you." 

  We get shown to our table towards the back in our own little spot. "I love you too." 

  "Good. I would be worried otherwise." I say as I order a drink. 

  "You're stuck with me." He winks. 

  "I'm perfectly good with that." I wink back. 

 "Are you excited to be back on a stage again?" He asks me.

  "I am. Its going to be a lot of fun. I love the ATL guys too." I say. 

  "I'm glad. I'm sorry that I can't go with you." He pouts a little. 

  "It's okay. I love you and I know you're busy right now." I state. 

  "I might join you once the album is done. Its just taking longer than usual." He says. 

  "I get it. I would love that." I state. 

  "That's my plan. I am really excited about this album." He says. "Collide is going to be hard to beat."