Prologue

Her name is Rosalina. In the heart of the city, where buildings rise like concrete giants and the pace of life is marked by the incessant movement of people, lives a woman whose story is woven with threads of courage, resilience, and hope. Since a young age, Rosalina learned to deal with the challenges of life, balancing between moments of light and darkness.

Raised in a home marked by challenges and adversity, Rosalina learned the weight of responsibility early on. While other children played carefree, she faced her deepest fears, fighting against the shadows that lurked in the dark corners of her mind. As the years went by, Rosalina grew amidst the challenges that life imposed on her. With unwavering determination, she faced each day with courage and dignity, seeking to find meaning in the chaos that surrounded her.

Her path was full of obstacles, but she refused to be defeated. This is Rosalina's journey, a tale of love, loss, resilience, and redemption. It is the story of an ordinary woman who becomes extraordinary through the strength of her soul and the courage of her heart. Her journey is just beginning, and only time will tell what fate has in store for her.

I hope you'll give this short story a chance!

I'm afraid to write. It's so dangerous. Anyone who's tried it knows. The danger of touching what's hidden - and the world isn't in the surface, it's hidden in its roots submerged in the depths of the sea. To write I have to put myself in the void. It is in this void that I intuitively exist. But it's a terribly dangerous: I draw blood from it. I'm a writer who's afraid of the trap of words. words: the words I say hide others - which ones? maybe I say them. Writing is a stone thrown into a deep well. Clarice Lispector