Sincere took a seat next to Que on the couch, placing her head on his shoulder. He was watching some action movie. "What are you watching?" She questioned.

"John Wick, you never seen it?"

"Oh, this is the movie about the man's dog getting kilt right?"

"Yeah."

"I've heard people talk about it but I've never seen it."

Sincere began playing with one of his locs as they sat there watching the movie. Both of their primary love languages was quality time. They loved being around each other, it didn't matter the activity.

Sincere's eyes began to become low and Que chuckled. "You going to sleep on me?" He questioned.

"No, I'm up." She lied.

"You're just going to keep lying until you get good at it huh?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah." She chuckled.

A few minutes later, Sincere was out like a light. Que turned the television off, grabbing her and carrying her up to their bedroom. She gave him a lazy smile as she woke up before drifting back off to sleep. Even though they'd been together for three years now, Que still treated her as if he was trying to win her over. He still took her out on dates, flirted, brought her flowers, the list went on.

The next morning Sincere woke up to an empty bed. She grabbed her phone from the night stand looking at the time. It was a little past 8:00 a.m. so she knew Que was out taking a jog. On Saturdays and Sundays he went to the gym at 7:30 and came back around 9:00.

Sincere got out of bed, going into the bathroom to take care of her hygiene. She then made her way into the kitchen to fix breakfast. She wanted to have breakfast ready by the time Que got back. It had become their little routine on the weekends. He would go workout then come home and eat breakfast with Sincere.

In the middle of cooking breakfast Que walked through the front door. He made a beeline for the kitchen, embracing Sincere in a hug and giving her a kiss. "Hi." Sincere smiled.

"Hey, what you cooking?" He questioned.

"Waffles, eggs, fruit, and bacon. Well the bacon is for you."

"You really serious about this vegetarian thing?" Sincere had said she would try to go vegetarian to try and be healthier to see if her body felt any different.

"Yes." She laughed.

"Alright then." Que mumbled heading upstairs to shower.

When Que was showered he headed back into the kitchen. He laughed as he caught Sincere eating a piece of bacon. "I thought you were going vegetarian?" He smirked.

"I don't think that's going to work." Sincere laughed. The bacon had smelt delicious, she couldn't help but to eat some.

"Couldn't even be vegetarian for five minutes." Que laughed.

"Shutup." Sincere chuckled, sitting down his plate and drink then hers.

Que led a quick prayer then they began to dig in. "What do you have planned for today?" Que questioned.

"Me and your mom are going shopping." Que and Sincere's mother had grown very close since her and Que had been together. She was closer to her than she was to her own mother. They were always going places together and talking on the phone.

"That's all y'all do." Que laughed. Sincere playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey, she suggested it not me." Sincere laughed.