Learning To Submit

Start from the beginning

"What if someone finds you, what if you have to run..."

He got out of his seat and picked you up with alarming ease, throwing off the blanket and putting you right on the control panel, buttons were pressing into your back.

"Do I have permission..."

"Y...yes..."

He put your legs over his shoulders, and his mouth went after your core, the moment his tongue pressed up against you – licking you like you were a popsicle, you let out an embarrassing moan.

"If I have to run, I'm taking you with me."

"You can't be serious Steve..."

"Oh I am...you have no fucking clue how serious I am." I growled.

His lips and tongue were back on you, he worked you hard, it took a moment for your brain to really focus on what he had said, and you realized that his tone of voice was scary serious.

"You...you're serious Steve?"

"Yes, fuck I can't give you up, not now, not ever... let me take you to Wakanda for a visit... please. I need to take care of something, and I am not leaving you behind."

--- Your Point of View ---

"But...I will still be here when you get back, so I don't have to come" You whimpered; he bit your inner thigh before going back to licking your hot core.

You hadn't ever been eaten out, well, once, but that was nothing like this – clearly Steve knew what he was doing, he knew what the fuck he was doing, and was so good at it you wondered if you should ask if he had taken sex classes or something.

"You taste amazing, fuck I could do this all day."

He continued to do what he was doing, soon letting his hands roam all over your body, after what felt like forever he stopped what he was doing and gently put your legs down, wrapping them around his waist.

"Do you really want to me to leave without you?"

You nodded looking away biting my lip.

"Why are you so hesitant?"

"I... I don't know."

He looked at your body, his hands moving as he touched your breast, stomach and when moved it up and down on your thigh.

"Are you scared of me?"

That is a very fucking loaded question, and you took a moment thinking about what you were going to say about it, you decided to go with the truth.

"Yes, I'm scared of you."

You watched as he kept eye contact with you, his hand grabbing your hips and squeezing them a little bit.

"You should be..."

"I don't want to leave you, now that I have found you."

"Why do you have to go to Wakanda?"

"Just some things that I need to look into, I also need to visit my friend Bucky"

Your eyes went wide at the mention of him. "The Winter Soldier...are you sure that they will be fine with me coming, why do I need to come?"

"Because you are fucking mine, I am not letting you go."

"There will be punishment if you deny me this."

"That's blackmail." You whimpered.

"No, it's consequences to disobeying and defying me."

There was apart of you that was terrified that you would be at his mercy if you went with him, but on the other hand, you hadn't done much traveling and the idea of seeing Wakanda was appealing.