Life Turned Upsidedown

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place. 

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and using someone for sexual pleasure, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

{One Year After Captain America, Civil War}

"Hey bud – it's good to see you, I had a hell of a long day."

You walked up and rubbed the head of your cat, named Rooster – long story, you had a long day, looking at some farm animals the next town over.

You had picked up some food to make a chicken stew – because all you wanted was some hot tea and food – with a deep sigh you set your bags on the counter, Rooster jumped up and looked just beyond your shoulder, letting out a chirp.

Slowly you turned to see what he was chirping at, and your heart basically let into your throat.

A man was leaning against the dining room table, he was wearing jeans, a red plaid shirt, and he had a beard and long hair – and he was alarmingly handsome and clearly well built – if this guy was here to murder you...you didn't stand a chance.

You went to yell out, and grab something to throw at him, but he interrupted you.

"Your nearest neighbor is almost a mile away, no one is going to hear you scream and I already have this, and attacking me wouldn't be the smartest idea."

He held up your cell phone, you had left it on the table beside the door – as you always had.

When he talked something about him suddenly became unsettlingly familiar.

Your heart was hammering so fast you though it would explode out of your chest, but it didn't, you had herd that voice before, you walked forward and turned on the light to the dining room – illuminating him better.

You might be going insane, but he... was Captain fucking America standing in your living room?

"Are you Cap..."

"Capitan America? A man who is now considered one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals , not to mention a super soldier...yeah."

You were to stunned to speak, so you simply stood there, staring at one another for what felt like hours.

"Uh....okay, what do you want?"

He looked around.

"A place to stay...if you don't mind."

You let out a little gasp...you were unsure of what to do, you had the mind to know that you would technically be harboring a fugitive, but on the other hand, can anyone really say NO to Captain America?

"I am...I mean, is my place really the best place to stay for you..."

"No one will look for me here."

You felt more than a little bit uneasy, there was something – dark, dangerous about him, something you wouldn't' notice normally about a person – and something you would normally never think to associate with him, at least how he's portrayed to the world.