Chapter 10: Trans-Dimensional Turtles

Peace. That's all I felt. And for once ever since we've been traveling through all of space, this was something I really needed. Just a nice, peaceful sleep. My body felt numb yet so lightweight.

However, it was a little uncomfortable being crammed up on the couch with Casey and April. I was even kicked in the side a couple of times. I never took Casey as a twitcher in his sleep.

Not being able to take it anymore, I forced my now heavy and sleep deprived body up, dragging my feet out of the living area and into the main control room. The bright lights blinded me badly so I had to constantly blink my sleepy eyes awake which didn't really help.

"Hello, Myrina. I'm surprised you're still awake." Fugitoid greeted.

I just groaned sleepily in response, looking over to see that the guys were sat down in their stations, looking over their screens for... whatever. I was too tired to care.

I slowly made my way over to where Raph was, sighing heavily as I laid my head down on his shoulder which caught his attention. "Hey there, princess. Sleepy?~"

I just groaned again in response, trying to keep my dropping eyes opened but failing miserably. I could've just fallen asleep on him right then and there.

"Isn't it the middle of the night? Or... whatever you call it in space?" I asked through a yawn which earned me a small laugh and a kiss to my temple.

"Sorry, Myra. But there's one last piece of the black hole generator left, and we got to find it." Leo stated.

"Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? What are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece?" Raph asked rhetorically.

"Well, what if they figure out a way to replicate the technology, Raph?" Donnie retorted.

"Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed. Every last piece of it." Fugitoid stated.

"Don't you guys need sleep as well?..." I asked.

"We're fine. So why are you up?" Raph asked me.

"Casey's a kicker..." I simply stated which made him chuckle.

I gave him a sleep deprived smile in return, leaning in closer to the crook of his neck and kissed him there. He tensed up for a moment but simply accepted the gesture.

Until the ship started to slightly shake, jolting me more awake as the other stood up in alert.

"Um, what's going on, Professor?" Leo asked.

"It seems to be some kind of hyperspatial trans-mat trying to hone in on five targets. You five!" He replied.

Just then, a random portal opened up below our feet, sending us falling through the swirling vortex just as it closed and reopened, sending us crash landing on a city rooftop.

Only weird part was that everything looked so... odd! The whole place... the whole world here... looked so cartoonish and flat! The colors were brighter too!

"Where... where are we?" Leo questioned as he stood up.

"Uh, I think I speak for everyone when I say-" Mikey cut off as we all got a good look at each other, noticing how different and more animated and cartoonish we looked! "Holy sewer cakes!"

"What? How is this possible? Where are we?" I asked, looking around this weird styled world.

"Oh no, dudes! I think we're in Pittsburgh!" Mikey exclaimed.

"This world is so flat!" I shouted before looking down, noticing something off about my own body. "I can't even see my own chest! I am NOT that flat!"

"Donnie! Explanation?" Raph called out to him.