Chapter 3: The Weird World Of Wyrm

Who knew that Fugitoid had his own training room on the ship? Even better was that it was technologically advanced with holograms of our foes. Right now, the guys were gathered inside, fighting against all three versions of Bradford. Human, Dogpound, and Rahzar, all in the same room at once. And I don't know if they were just showing off or if they really were able to take down all three characters easily.

"Not bad for holograms." Raph stated before he and the others walked out of the training room.

"Pretty cool right? Three Bradfords for the price of one holo-trainer. Wanna go a round, Myra?" April asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Maybe later."

"It's incredible! Solid holograms. Ingenious!" Donnie exclaimed.

"Eh. It was a little soft. Maybe you could dial it up next time." Raph said over to Fugitoid.

"I can program a rematch where your opponents actually break bones if you'd like, Raphael." Fugitoid offered, making Raph widen his eyes.

"Eh, next time." He tried to wave it off cooly, making me laugh.

"Well, easy or hard mode, you did good." I praised.

"Thanks, princess. But you'd say that anyways." He playfully rolled his eyes then grabbed hold of my hand.

"And were you satisfied with the holo-training session, Leonardo?" Fugitoid asked.

"Yeah, Fugitoid, it was cool and all. It's just, we have six months to find the pieces of the black hole device before the Triceratons find them. Are we still tracking the mother ship?"

Fugitoid went silent for a few moments which raised our suspicions until he caved. "Okay. Okay. Big oops. I may have possibly lost the Triceratons." He admitted.

"What? What kind of cyborg are you?"

"Back off, Casey. He's ten times smarter than you at least." I retorted.

He was about to say something back at me when a sudden alarm went off and started blaring loudly.

"A distress signal!" Donnie stated as he checked over the computers.

"The distress call is coming from this ship." Fugitoid concluded as he pulled up the location of a run down looking ship.

"Any survivors?" Leo asked. He was really taking the captain role seriously. It was kinda cute.

"Hard to tell, captain. Getting lots of strange interference." And even Donnie was playing along with it.

"Space rescue mission? That is so heavy metal!" Casey exclaimed.

"Alright guys, suit up." Leo ordered.

We all got dressed in our space gear, heading out to approach the deserted, run down, destroyed looking ship. It was broken in half. We landed down inside the ship, looking around the dark and creepy hallway.

"Look at the size of this. Asteroid damage?" April questioned.

"I don't think so. The hole was blasted from the inside out. Strange." Donnie stated, using his staff to scan everything.

"Maybe they were attacked from inside. Or maybe the crew did it." Raph suggested.

"But why would the crew destroy their own ship, risking their lives?" I questioned. Was something on board that they had to destroy at all costs? I'm not sure. But it gave me a deep and weird feeling.

Raph suddenly jumped back into me when he ran into a tangled up lifeless body. I gasped in horror but calmed down when I knew it at least couldn't come to life and attack us. But still. This was terrifying. Like a horror movie.