𓆩ᥫ𝟐𝟗᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Umeko hummed, swinging her legs back and fourth as she sat on the table. Her father and Suguru making smalltalk as Shoko worked. “Would you two quit yapping?” Im trying to work here!” She huffed. Satoru and Suguru laughed at her frustration, continuing to talk despite her objections. “Why am I even friends with you two?” She grumbled, questioning her sanity. “You love us~!” Satoru teased. “I tolerate you at best.” She groaned. Umeko giggled listening to their conversation.

Shoko had been healing some of her injuries and increasing her energy level enough so she could make it through the day. If she tried to give Umeko too much energy it could have a negative effect on her. Umeko felt a bit bad for making the woman work, even if it was her job it still felt wrong. “Im sorry miss Ieri, i dont wanna make you work so hard…” Umeko apologized, looking away shyly. Shoko paused, looking at her confused. “Kid its okay, this is my job. Plus i have no gripes taking care of you.” She assured her. Shoko turned to Satoru, “How is this your kid!? Shes so polite!” Shoko scoffed. Satoru gasped in an overdramatic manor, “Il have you know im extremely polite, Umeko! Tell her!” Satoru called for his daughter.

Umeko blinked, “Dad, you still hold a grudge to that kid who said my macaroni art was weird looking.” Umeko reminded him. Satoru whined, dropping to his knees. “My own daughter! Shoko you’ve turned her against me!” He cried. Suguru rolled his eyes, clearly tired of his friend's drama. Shoko sighed, getting back to work on Umeko. Shoko hadn't seen the girl in a long time. The last time she had seen her was when they were moving, the little girl giving her a hug and saying goodbye. Shoko doubted she remembered much about her, how could she? Umeko was only five at the time.

“Alright, you should be good to go back.” Shoko hummed, letting her go. Umeko hopped off the table quickly, “Thank you miss Ieri!” She yelled, running back to the arena. Shoko laughed, she definitely had Satoru’s excited nature. Though she acted like her mother a lot the closer you looked the more similarities you found to her father. Satoru whined, “Great. I have to go back out there now…” Suguru laughed, “Good luck!” He called. Gojo gave him the finger as he left, making Shoko and Suguru laugh.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Umeko gently opened the door, surprised to see Sasuke’s match had already concluded. She pouted, “Awe, I really wanted to see that…” She sulked. Kakashi turned around, spotting her in the doorway. He walked over with Sasuke in toe. “Umeko, I take it you're feeling better?” He asked. Umeko nodded happily. “I hope this isn't too much to ask, but i need a favor.” Kakashi sighed. Umeko tilted her head to the side curiously. “Sure…What is it?” She quietly poised.