Prologue

Lucerys ran down the crumbling walls of Hogwarts while holding a tight grip on his wand.

He had just killed Nagini, the last horcrux.

The sword of Gryffindor appeared out of the Sorting Hat right before she was able to kill Ron and Hermione.

Everyone had already run away towards the Great Hall, Harry and Voldemort now battling it out.

He looked down at the pocket watch he tightly held on with left his land. A few hours ago when they were in the Room of Requirement looking for the diadem, he found an old pocket watch. It called his attention for some reason, as if it were calling to him to pick it up.

He grabbed and placed it in his pocket before Goyle set the room on fire.

He stops running before looking up at his surroundings. He was in a random hallway for some reason. He was so focused on looking at the pocket watch in his hand that he didn't realize that he was running farther away from the Great Hall, where everyone else was at.

He tensed up at the sound of a chill laugh and several voices. Rounding the corner was none other than Bellatrix Lestrange with two other death eaters he didn't recognize.

"Little baby Black. Did you get lost?" Bellatrix teasingly asks after the shocked gasp that she let out.

Luke immediately raises his wand, readying himself to fight them. Before he is able to spit out a spell, all three of them send a curse his way. He tightened his grip on the pocket watch, preparing himself for the pain before he passes out.

Bellatrix and the two death eaters stare in shock at the sight in front of them. Or rather, at the lack of sight of the Black boy.

"You bloody idiots! What did you do!"

Luke wakes up with a jolt. He feels as though he were falling through an endless tunnel, bright blue and purple lights surrounding him.

He falls with a hard slam on the concrete floor before looking up and taking in his surroundings. He was standing outside of 12 Grimmauld Place, where he lived for the first 11 years of his life.

He sees Dumbledore, who was accompanied by Professor McGonagall, walk towards the front door of 12 Grimmauld Place before knocking. In his arms, he held a small figure covered in a light blue blanket that had the initials 'L.R.B.' sewed in the corner.

"Professor!" He calls out but neither of them turn around. "Professor?"

Before he can call out to them again, the front door is open. Kreacher stands there while looking at them with a snarl in his face.

"Kreacher!" He hears a voice call out.

Soon, Kreacher is joined by a woman who looked to be in her early fifties. He immediately recognized her as his grandmother, Walburga Black.

"Albus. Minerva." She curtly says while looking at them with disdain.

"I'm sure you already know why we are here." Dumbledore calmly states. "This is your grandson, Lucerys Regulus Black."

They could all see how her sneer immediately faded as she looked down at the baby boy. His wife grey eyes that he inherited from his father stared back her in amazement before he started giggling. His chubby arms reached out towards her, begging for her to carry him.

"You are his grandmother. If you won't take care of him, he will be sent to live with Sofia's siblings." Dumbledore adds.

"You want to send him to live with squibs?" She asks in disgust. "Absolutely not! They are demon spawn. He will live with me, I shall raise him."