16. Personal secretary

Start from the beginning

Now they all are having breakfast when Jong Suk asks, "Dad when will mom return?"
Minho says, "She will be back by evening."
Taehyung says, "That's good. Till then I will also reach home."
Jong Suk asks, "Where are you going? Want me to drop you?"
Minho says, "He have a job interview today."
Jong Suk was shocked hearing this. He thinks, 'If Taehyung will do a job then he will slip from mine and mom's hand. I will have to do something to stop him.' He says to Taehyung, "But Angel why you need to do a job? You are still very young for job. You should concentrate on your studies. You are in your final year to get your jewellery designing diploma. After getting your diploma you can apply for job. Why hurrying like this?"

Taehyung says, "Hyung I have decided to do my final year through online classes. I want to take work experience before finally applying as a jewellery designer. Are you not happy about it?" Saying that his face dulls.
Looking at his dull expressions Minho says, "It's not like that son. We don't have any problem with you doing job. Don't worry. We all are in your support."
Jong Suk says with a forced smile, "Yes Angel! Dad is absolutely right. If you want to do a job then we don't have any problem with it. We all will support you."
Hearing this a big smile appears on Taehyung's face. He says, "Thank you uncle and Hyung for always supporting me." He then looks at time and says, "Oh my God! I will get late for my interview if I won't leave right now. I am going."
Jong Suk says, "Atleast tell me where are you going for interview."
Taehyung says while going towards the main door, "Jeon Groups."

Taehyung reaches infront of Jeon Groups. He was going towards the main gate of the building when a black expensive car passes by his side in full speed.
Taehyung says, "How this man is driving? Is he considering his car as a plane?"
He huffs and starts moving towards the main gate. After thorough checking security guard let's him enter inside.

While on the otherside the same black car enters inside the parking lot of Jeon Groups and a man appears out of it.
Height approx 6 feet. Handsome attractive face. Deep black eyes. Perfectly set hair. Clean shave. A expensive watch in one hand. iPhone in other. Confident posture which is defining his personality clearly.

Every girl and boy in Seoul is crazy over C

Every girl and boy in Seoul is crazy over C.O.O. of Jeon Groups, Jeon Jungkook.
The male is well aware of this fact but it doesn't matter to him. He just wants to make his company top in whole world. For him his life is only work.

Jungkook was going towards the main building when his phone rings. He sees that it's his best friend, Taehyun who is calling him.
Jungkook receives the call and says, "Hello Taehyun! How are you?"
Taehyun says, "I am fine. But can I know when our Mr. Arrogant will have time for his friends?"
Jungkook says with a smile, "Now you are bestowing me with such a big award, Mr. Arrogant."
Taehyun says, "No one can win against you. I pray to God that someone will come who can make your mouth shut."

Taehyung is walking towards Jungkook while checking his all documents needed for interview while Jungkook is busy in talking with Taehyun that's why he couldn't see Taehyung.
Soon Taehyung collides with Jungkook due to which Jungkook's phone slips from his hands and Taehyung's file also falls from his hands. All papers of the file scatter around.
On seeing his phone falling Jungkook's face turns red in anger while Taehyung quickly bends and starts collecting his scattered papers.
Jungkook also bends down to pick his phone when his eyes fall on Taehyung's beautiful face.
Jungkook couldn't take his eyes away from the other's beautiful face.
Taehyung also looks towards Jungkook and lost himself in Jungkook's eyes.
Both are looking at eachother without blinking.
Today for the first time their eyes met.