9. Whose photo is this?

On seeing Jungkook both Irene and Junghyun turn pale. One can clearly see fear and shocked expressions on their face.
One side Irene is afraid thinking what if Jungkook had heard what she was saying.
While otherside Junghyun is also afraid thinking what if Jungkook had heard what Irene was saying about him.

Jungkook has seen that Junghyun is going to slap Irene. He says angrily, "Junghyun what are you doing? You are going to slap Irene? She is your wife. Is this how someone behaves with their wife? You were never like this so what happened now?"
Hearing it Irene brings fake tears in her eyes and says, "Look Jungkook Oppa! Junghyun was going to slap me even when I have done nothing wrong. It's good that you came on time otherwise I don't know what would have happened to me."
Hearing her accusations Junghyun's blood start boiling in anger.

On seeing Junghyun not saying anything, Jungkook comes near him and asks in a stern voice, "Junghyun what is Irene saying? Is this how you behave with her? You should be ashamed of yourself."
He then looks at Irene and says to Junghyun, "Ask for forgiveness from Irene right now."
Before Junghyun can saying something Irene again starts her fake crying.
Jungkook says, "Irene don't cry. Junghyun will ask for forgiveness from you now only."

Junghyun thinks, 'It's better if I ask for forgiveness from this Irene for now. This bitch is really smart. I will take care of her later. For now it is better to say sorry to her otherwise don't know what bro will think about me. I need to maintain a good image infront of bro.'
Seeing Junghyun thinking something Jungkook again tells him to ask for forgiveness from Irene.
Having no other option Junghyun says, "I am sorry Irene. This will not happen again."
Irene says with a wicked smile, "It's ok Junghyun."

Junghyun asks Jungkook, "Bro now you are happy right? Anyways you already left for office right? How come you are here?"
Jungkook says in slightly rude tone, "Yeah I left for office but then I came to realise that I left my phone at home only. So I came back to take it. Anyways if you are done here then come to the office as soon as possible. I am leaving."
He then leaves from there.

As soon as Jungkook leaves Irene also tries to escape but Junghyun holds her hand tightly and closes the room's door.
He says angrily, "What was this all drama? Why you said those things to bro? I will kill you today."
Saying that he was once again going to slap her but this time Irene holds his hand.
She says, "No no Junghyun. Don't repeat this mistake ever again otherwise I will tell Jungkook everything."
Saying that she was about to shout Jungkook's name but Junghyun puts his hand on her mouth.

After moving slightly away from her Junghyun says, "I am not saying anything to you that doesn't mean I can't do anything to you. Don't think of my silence as my weakness otherwise one day you will regret it badly. I promise you that soon you will be out of this house and you know who is going to do this holy work? Jungkook bro himself."
Irene says while clapping and laughing crazily, "Really Junghyun? You will do something like this?"
Junghyun says, "Offcourse I will. Don't underestimate me."
Irene says with fake fearful expressions, "Oh I am feeling so afraid of you Junghyun."
Junghyun also says with a mocking tone, "Oh Irene I haven't even done something and you are already afraid of me. Start counting your days in this house because soon you will be out of here."
Irene says, "If I will be going out of this house then you will be accompanying me."
Junghyun says, "I think you didn't hear correctly. It's you who is going out of this house not me."
Irene says, "I think you forgot about that video clip Junghyun which can prove Taehyung's innocence. If I will be going out of this house then I will leave only after showing that video to Jungkook. I will only leave this house but Jungkook will parcel you out of this world."
Hearing this sweat starts forming on Junghyun's forehead. One clearly see that he is afraid.
Irene says mockingly, "What happened Junghyun? You are feeling afraid without even me doing anything? So Mr. Jeon Junghyun from next time think properly before blackmailing me like this. This Irene is also a very old player of such games."
Saying that she leaves the room.