Chapter 2 : Movies and Shattering.

"Fine, what should I do?" Miles sighed in defeat. If this was his only hope, so be it. The last thing he'd ever want in his life, is to wake up knowing all his friends and Haruna was gone. 

Yes, they're still dating.

"Good! I see you're listening. Now first, as I've mentioned before, my identity must be known to you only. No one else should know that I exist. Secondly, you will let me possess your body as I please." Silem explained his conditions to Miles, which earned a skeptical look from the original person.

"And why would I lend over control to you? Especially over my own body?" Miles asked Silem with a suspicious tone. "That, my friend.. is a secret! If I told you it won't be a secret anymore, would it?" Silem gave him a cheerful grin, which didn't decrease the suspicion that Miles had against him. Nevertheless, he had to agree with his conditions, for the sake of the team.

"Alright, it's a deal. But you touch any of my friends, and I won't even give it a second thought." Miles threatened Silem. 

"Chill! I keep my promises, don't fret." Silem reassured him, with a smile on his face. His suspicions never wore off, but still relunctantly accepted.

"Ah, well. My time is up! I'll see you soon, Callisto!" Silem bid goodbye, before vanishing into thin air.

If anything, this was probably the most odd and awkward event to occur, much more odd than Mirandos getting seaweed in her hair.

Even so, having to fulfill his part of the deal, Miles had to shut up about it. He went to the room his team was in to clear out his mind.

Haruna, Loretta and Mirandos were picking movies to watch, while Blodger was making snacks. The robot pets were chatting with each other and having fun in a language no human can understand. 

Miles spotted the gang and walked up to them. He then sat on the couch in beside Haruna, while Loretta and Mirandos were busy arguing on the best movie for the night.

"So, what are we watching?" Miles asked the girls. "By the time they've decided on what movie to watch, it'll already be morning. Please don't bother, it's been 10 minutes since they've started ransacking." Haruna replied, slouching on the couch and groaning in frustration.

"It's not my fault we've binged every single movie in this collection! Loretta would basically narrate the entire movie without having to watch a single second in. I'm trying to prevent that!" Mirandos objected to Haruna's statement, to which Loretta had a shocked look on her face.

"Do not! I can't believe you'd say things like that about me!" She faked a gasp of betrayal, and turned away, pretending to be offended.

Miles simply laughed at them, as Blodger arrived with the popcorn and the girls finally coming to a conclusion to watch a horror movie. Mirandos played the movie, as the five sat on the couch and stared at the screen as the intro of the movie played.

.

It had been 45 minutes since the movie started. Blodger was just screaming from every sound, Mirandos and Loretta trying their best not to run out of the room, Haruna and Miles staring at the screen, leaning on each other's shoulder holding hands, not flinching at the horror in the movie.

Miles' head was empty, he never thought about the movie, actually it feels like he wasn't even watching the movie. Which explains his stagnant position.

However as the saying goes; An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

"Yo, get out of there." Silem commanded Miles via thoughts.

"Why should I?" Miles argued back. 

"I need to do something, now go. Or else." He threatened Miles.

"If I don't?" Miles retaliated. 

"I'll kill the guy on your left." Miles eyed to his left without turning his head.

There is absolutely no way he'll kill Haruna.

"Fine." Miles silently exhaled. "Hey, uh-  I feel really tired so I'm gonna head to bed." He scratched the back of his head trying to feign the fact he's lying to his friends through his own teeth.

"Damn. Should I walk you to the bedrooms?" Haruna offered him. "More like he'll carry you there." Loretta muttered, her words accompanied with the sound effects of chewing popcorn.

"Uh, t-thanks, but I'll be on my way now.. Good night!" Miles stuttered, walking away with the back of his hand covering his mouth before anyone else could speak. 

"Great job Loretta, you broke him." Mirandos bluntly congratulated her. "Thanks, it's what I do." Loretta said, with a smug smirk plastered on her face.

"Yo, look at Blodger." Haruna pointed towards the green blob, who looks like he melted due to high heat. He must've gotten oozy after screaming a lot. The girls turned around just simply laughed at him.

WORD COUNT : 793

this chapter's kinda short, since I am experiencing writer's block atm. (high school orientation)

I'll try my best to write much longer chapters in the future, like how I did with Bloody Business :D

thanks for reading!