☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 14☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

"Wow, thirty years?" Question Tail's as the old man agrees. "Only I'm afraid today is my last day here at the old place. You see, the diamonds manager wants to build an indoor stadium with artificial turf, so this place is going to be demolished... Tell you, leaving this place behind feels like the end of an era. By the way you two, did you mention something about an emerald?"

He just hits us with the most saddest news ever in his life and NOW he mentions the emerald we were just talking about?...Okay.

"Yeah." Tails reaches his hand into his "Tail's" and pulls out a Chaos Emerald from it. "See, I'm looking for an emerald just like this one. It's called a Chaos Emerald." He shows it to the old man which makes me a bit hesitant at first. Those things are really powerful so I'm not sure showing it to random strangers would be the best idea... Considering this is America after all. If we were looking for some emeralds why don't we just go to the pawn shop to see if any had traded it in?

"A what?" The old man question before pulling out in Emerald that looked almost identical except it was blue. "Holy mother of science! That's a Chaos Emerald." My eyes widen from the site. "I saw it laying next to the dumpster a couple nights ago. Wasn't sure what it was." Explained him right before the emeralds got close to each other. Glowing brightly before sending a giant beam of light straight up into the sky.

The light was so bright the whole city probably saw it. Maybe even the space crew up near the satellites...Crap if that's the case perhaps a certain Egghead freak saw it too, and pretty sure knows where it's coming from.

"What just happened there?!" Freaked the old man as I grab both of the Emeralds. Standing in front of them as I fly up. "That's what happens when something with the same mass of energy come close together. Let's just hope nobody-"

Dark chuckling can be heard behind me making me freeze. A hand touching my shoulder gently. I turn my head around to see the one person I really wished wasn't behind me.

Eggman.

He was on top of his egg robot. Wearing a baseball uniform and cap. The uniforms having the words Eggman i'm it and his cap having the letter "E" meaning for obvious reasons. "Aw, well if it isn't my darling Child Genius." He picks my chin up with his hand. "And my foxy high flying friend." Quickly pushing away and flying down to Tail's and the old guy. "Eggman! I knew I smelled something rotten.."

Eggman had a look off hurt on his face...damn did I hurt his feelings that badly? Hey man, truth hurts. Also, don't touch me. Science only knows where your hands have been- those hands...they seem familiar. And now that I look at his mustache it kinda...Almost like in the picture...

No.

No no no!

Nope!

Uh uh!

No @#$&! Way!

I'm going to lay myself down in the middle of the road.

Look, I know I'm always right, but PLEASE let me wrong!

PLEASE!!

"Where's the rest of your team? It's almost game time!" Asked Eggman holding the bat in his hands looking down at us. I was to busy panicking in my head to even question when the hell I signed up for a game of baseball.

"Forget it! You want the Chaos Emeralds, but we won't give 'em to you! Make sure he doesn't get them, (Y/N)!" Tails yells at Eggman and then orders me. I nod and fly up high away from him.

"Could it be Sonic and his pals are choosing to forfeit? I must say that's very unsportsmanlike of them. If there's one thing I hate more than a meddling hedgehog, it's a quitter!" Barked Eggman making me give raise a brow.

"Who you calling a quitter! We don't even know what the blazes your talking about, dude!? You show up out of no where! Nearly give me a heart attack! And and-" Crap I don't wanna mention that he might actually he my s- Oh ew no! Nope, this could all be a coincidence and there must be a logical explanation for all of this!

There's no way he could be my actual father. I mean so what if he are both genius's...both love machinery and robotics. Great at rocket science and have red e-.... Red Eyes...

Oh fu-

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(Y/N)'s Robotic Ideas Sketch

(Made by yours truly)