☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 9☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV ~)

"(Y/N) please, no working on your robotic projects at the table! Please, eat your breakfast, mi hija." Ella said to me, taking the wrench out of my hands. I trying to grab it back. "I had broken my tablet...I need to fix it. I'll eat la-" Before I could finish my sentence, Ella had already shoved a spoonful of food in my mouth. "Shush shush, eat your food. You can finish it afterwards."

Swallowing, I sighed. "Yes, ma'am." I didn't want to go and cross Ella. She does a lot around here just like Mr. Tanaka. I didn't want to seem ungrateful, plus the food was really good. Her cooking was always so delicious and savory. And she's always so kind to me, she even helps me out when it comes to feminine things.

I couldn't help but over here Mister Tanaka on the phone with someone. "Thorndyke residence... Very good, sir." Speaking of the devil himself as he hangs up the phone while entering inside of the dining room. Looking at me and Chris... Please don't tell me my parents are coming please don't tell me my parents are coming please don't tell me my parents are coming!!!

"Your father and your uncle has requested that I inform you two, that he and your mother will be stopping by for a visit this afternoon. Along with your parents as well, Ms, (Y/N)." Hearing this I let out a dramatic groan. Slamming my head on the table like a child.

"Wow! They're coming to see us! It's not even our birthday!" Chris shouted out happily. Chris's parents were never here half of the time or ever. With two very rich and famous parents, you can only imagine what their bonding times are like.

Don't get it wrong Chris's parents absolutely love him. They told me all the time before they leave how much they really wish that they can do stuff with him... While at the same time wanting to give him everything. I kind of envy him sometimes... It breaks my heart seeing his mother cry, thinking she's a bad mother because she can never spend time with her son.

"Yeah... Meaning my parents definitely want something..." I mutter softly rising my head back up and resting it on my palm... Before it struck me. "Uh oh... I just remembered something! I gotta go! Thanks for the food, Ella! Muchas gracias!" I yell out zipping past Mr. Tanaka...

How the funk did I forget we have four talking animals inside of the mansion??!!!

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I was sitting in gramps's room with the others as they were eating. I waved at Chris as he left for school through the window. Already explaining to everyone what was happening today.

I was sitting up against the wall, having my Game Girl in my hands playing Pokomon. My knees up to my chest as I had my (Favorite Color) hood on with the hood over my head... I don't like visiting day.

"Chris sure is happy about his folks visiting huh, Chuck?" Tails ask Gramps who choose his food while nodding. Amy asking what their careers were. "Chris's dad is president of a huge software company. He spends most of his time at the office, or traveling on business." He replies as Amy follows up with another question about his mom. "She's a star, a famous actress, who Jets all around the world making movies."

I hear on their conversation. Not even paying attention to the blue hedgehog who was laying up near the window. Looking down at me with confusion, and wondering eyes.

"I bet it's pretty tough for Chris not having his parents around most of the time... Wait what about (Y/N)'s parents! I forgot to ask what they're like! With how super smart she is, I bet they have awesome careers. What are your parents like (Y/N)?" Tails looks over at me, not seeing Gramps shaking his head and arms trying to stop him from asking the question.