Chapter 2 - Dreams and Doubts

Hermiones POV

I gasped as I sat up in the bed I was in. My heart was racing and my breathing was ragged. That was...I had had quite a dream. The pieces of it lingered in my mind causing me to blush. I looked around at the unfamiliar room. When my eyes were met with sunlight, I groaned and laid back down. I grabbed the pillow and covered my face. At the sound of the door opening, I groaned.

"Go away," I said not wanting to deal with anyone. Champagne hangovers sucked majorly.

"This is my room you know," Fred chuckled closing the door. At the sound of curtains closing, I lifted the pillow from my face to see him grabbing a glass of water from his desk. "I brought you something to help." He held out the water and a pepper up potion.

"You're amazing," I sighed taking them from him. Once the potion was flowing through my system, I felt ten times better. Fred smiled at me before speaking again.

"What all do you remember from last night?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"Last night?" I questioned before a piece of my dream came floating across my mind.

"Fuck," I moaned feeling his tongue lick up my slit. His skilled fingers worked quickly. He lifted his head before adding another finger to his attack.

"You taste so sweet baby," he said claiming my cunt with his lips and tongue once more.

"Hermione?" Fred asked breaking me from my thoughts. He looked at me waiting on a response. I bit my lip before looking down. I knew my face would be beat red.

"Um, well after the eighth bottle of champagne was opened, everything gets a little fuzzy." I said remembering Diane talking about having to go buy more since we were drinking it all.

"Eight? Merlin no wonder you two were so sloshed," he said laughing. "Do you remember anything after you came here?" I shook my head causing him to chuckle. He stood to his feet before walking to his desk where he leaned over to open his window. He made a display of wiggling his ass bringing back another piece of the night.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I asked standing to my feet.

"Hm?" He questioned turning back to me. "Oh I'm just showing off my 'nice ass'." The grin on his face made me roll my eyes.

"I was drunk Fred. You can't take anything I say when I'm drunk at face value."

"Hold your tongue!" He gasped dramatically placing his hand over his heart. I laughed, but another piece of my dream I was slowly forgetting came floating to the front of my mind.

"Gods I love your tongue," he groaned as my mouth bobbed up and down his cock. His right hand was wrapped in my hair while his left held him steady against the shower wall.

"Mione?" Fred snapped his fingers in my face. I shook my head.

"Sorry...I think I'm still tired..." I said quietly trying to figure out why this vivid dream kept popping back into my mind. I couldn't even see the man's face in my dream. Who the fuck did I dream about?

"Well you can't sleep. Mum made a huge breakfast." He waved his hand leading me out of his bedroom and down the stairs. Molly greeted me with a large smile.

"Hermione dear! I'm so glad you could join us!" She wrapped her arms around me bringing instant warmth to my heart. "How are you feeling? I heard you and Ginny had a bit of tumble coming home last night." I smiled and began to reply.

"We are okay. I am not drinking champagne for a while though." She laughed as she ushered me to the table. I sat down smelling the wonderful cooking of Molly Weasley and my stomach instantly responded. I grabbed a plate from the stack in the middle and began to pile onto it. Ginny plopped herself into the seat next to me grinning ear to ear. I looked at how chipper she seemed and glared at her.