Part 10

Anu : hello Mrs.Iyer..

Iyer

Mrs.Iyer : mm

Anu : So bad..you are exactly like Meera said with no manners at all. I greeted you and you just 'mmm'. very bad.

boys control their smile.

Mrs.Iyer: you ..who are you ..why are you here.. 

Anu : that's none of you matter Mrs.Iyer.

Mrs.Iyer : yes it's child. I'm the secretary of the association. I've right to know who comes here and who not . what if you are here to injure anyone or steal something. 

boys get anger listening it while anu smiles.

anu : but I don't belong to your family. 

Mrs.iyer looks shocked while.boys look at her with a smirk hearing her reply. they  sit on sofa hearing her and take their beer bottles anget ready to drink it enjoying the scenes. while hearing commotion other families come there along with some people who brought by Mrs.iyer saying she will oust them today. 

Mrs.iyer (angrily) : you…

Anu: yeah my father is not a bank robber or my uncle don't abuse my mom.

Mrs.iyer looks her shocked hearing her reply while boys look her astonished.while the family who are outside murmur to each other hearing her.

Anu : and about being secretary of this flat. it's sad that the manager of this Flat's granson got a fever, never mind his son will be here soon for a new selection meeting.

Mrs.Iyer : you..how dare you..

Anu : I dare Mrs. ..because I'm not my friends to tolerate every a to z nonsense of yours. actually whom you are thinking they are. someone like your grandson who walk behind every girl and get fight with their family. and just because being the secretary all families keep shut.

Mrs.iyer : Don’t you dare say bad about my family. 

anu : yeah I've no right to talk about your family as same as you've no right to talk about my friends (calmly).. how dare you ..you will send mail to Mars c.e.o's mail ID to make them leave as they are complete nonsense and manner less.

Mrs.iyer sweat being tensed.while Rahul burst out laughing where Jeevan and nithin smirk with a small smile. 

Mrs.iyer(stammering): how..you know. .

Anu : what you yourself think about Mars they will take against whomever you say without background check.

Mrs.iyer(fake crying): you don't have evidence do you. .Don't believe her she is trying to trap me..

Anu gets irritated with her melodrama about to  March towards her while boys pulls her back & at same time someone enter and all look at the person and Mrs.iyer was first to respond