Character Sketch 2

Aaron Roy :
         C.E.O of A.K. empire.loved his first wife alot misses her alot.father of niya.married to neha thinking niya need a mother but slowly started like her seeing her affection to the family kid and thinking she deserves that right.
Pamper siblings alot.waiting for anaya's return.

Ivaniya/niya :
         first wife of aaron.loved everyone selflessly.seen Aaron's siblings as own kids and was more attached to anaya even haven't seen each other.her family details will reveal soon.was the best friend of neha after coming to the family till her death.

Neha Michael :
          know everything about X.R. family.love everyone.never imagined she will become the daughter in law of the fmily which gave her and her papa a shelter and loved like their own child.seen ivaniya as a sister.see niya as own daughter and pamper her alot.waiting for anaya's return.age 27.she is a doctor but stopped working due to something and now house wife.

Niya Roy:
           princess of everyone.age 4.one who made Aaron marry her neha mummy.have a secret which she hide from everyone in the family.waiting for her anu maa's return.

Allen Roy:
           joined mbbs student.age 19.love everyone.misses di but more close to the other two sisters.see aaron as role model.have a crush which is the only secret in his life which he hide himself.

Ayana Roy & Kesia Xavier :
             age 18.joined for BBA in xyz college.fashion freak and healthy competitors of each other & are best friends forever.there are no secrets which both don't know about each other.miss di alot.everyone call them as ayu and sia respectively. Just 3 months difference with allen.

Kevin Xavier:
            completed engineering. close to anaya much than others and love divya alot which only know to anaya.waiting 
for her return as they miss her alot.a complain boy and about what is his complaint we can see in our coming updates😉.age 23.

Anaya Roy:
          completed m.sc psychology and done an internship in London.returning back.a package of secrets.eveyone's secret keeper.liked ivanya at instinct heard about her & had a hope that she can change the ideology of elders.love divya like own sis and call her dia affectionately which even helped her to hide her identity and make them believe that divya and dia are two.age 25.more about her we can see in story.

Pictures of characters :

❤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.