Merry's stubbornness, B-Komachi's performance and unforgettable experience

Start from the beginning

'They have another song to perform...I am not that late.' Thought Merry happily as she walks towards the crowd for empty and right place to cheer on the group. She holds those three lightsticks tightly while her expression and eyes are showing that she can't wait for the second performance. It won't take a long time...just a few minutes.

"NOW FOR THE SONGS YOU ARE WAITING FOR! SIGN WA B!!"

Oh..That song? The one where Merry start to look up on Ai before? She wonders how they gonna perform it...will it be the same as how the old B-Komachi? The old one definitely undefeatable as how Ai really shines through as how Merry remembers it.

The new B-Komachi gets to their stand with the light behind them starts to shade from light blue to pink in a second. The lights on the stage that is pointing to them makes it more colorful to watch. The group also look happy and smiling to the crowd like what Pieyon or Aqua told them during their practice...

Expect Kana's face seems darkened and doesn't stands out at all. The other two beside Kana are more standing out in Audience's perspective rather than the center itself. This is worrying.

'Kana...' All she could do just look at the stage with a concern feeling inside her rise. Is Kana nervous right now? Merry looks around the crowd once again and finally realized that not even a single white lightsticks is waving on the air like Yellow and Red. Is Kana feels like underappreciated?

Your Idol,

Your Idol sign is B!

They started as soon as the music is playing in the background. The audiences seems enjoying the performance alot probably cause Mem-Cho and Ruby are shinning and fills the excitement. Kana on the other hand is wearing a forced smile and looks around the crowd as if she's searching for something. Merry might be far from the stage but she could see the dull inside Kana's eyes.

Merry at here wants to enjoy the shine performance from B-Komachi that she's hoping coming from all the members. But seeing the situation, it's certainly not good at all. Should she rise the lightsticks more higher? Would it makes Kana feels better? What she should do in order to make Kana shines like the others?

"Merry." A familiar man's voice coming beside Merry. She turns her head to Aqua who has a towel on his neck is holding a camera and looking at her with his usual face. Merru blinks quite a few times to make sure what she's seeing right now is right.

"Give me that." Merry at first confused what does Aqua want but Aqua snatches those three lightsticks from Merry's hands before she could react to it and gives the camera to her instead. She looks at the camera on her hands carefully.

"Woah. You did record everything like I told you." Said Merry happily. Atleast, she manages to watch the performance before. She points the camera to the stage with her left hand and turns to Aqua who just stares at the stage with straight face. His face looks like he's thinking or planning somethings. Is it something involve Kana that's in trouble right now?

"What are you-" Before Merry could ask him something, Aqua all of sudden raise the white lightstick to the air like others which caught Merry off guard. The white lightstick indeed catches Kana's attention on the stage who surprised that there is someone waves the white lightstick.

Aqua probably can feels that Kana's staring and he......starts to dance with the same straight poker face he always put on for the past few years now. The dance that he's doing right now is the same like ten years ago when they were just six and watching some of the old B-Komachi perfom there. Of course, Ai indeed one of the members that went to perform there.

'WHAT THE-' Merry was too shocked at what she's seeing right now and it isn't just her cause Mem-Cho who firstime seeing it, surprised Aqua actually can did that. Ruby can't hold her laugh as soon as she's seeing the dance. Kana is trying her best to hold her laugh at seeing that scene.