Merry's stubbornness, B-Komachi's performance and unforgettable experience

Beginne am Anfang

Yumera walks away to prepare some stuff that's going to be needed for Merry later, leaving Merry freezes at her place with disappointed face on. She knew it for her own good.....but she still wants to go there and watch them. Why? Cause she feels a need to do so..she kinds of make a promise with Ruby to watch the performance.

Guess...She can't do anything. Ruby and the others might understand..Well, Merry did remind Aqua to record the whole performance for her just in case she can't get there.

~~~

There's still 20 minutes left before Merry's performance and Yumera is walking towards a room where Merry is in. Yumera can imagine how Merry's face will be, disappointed and sad. She huffed at the thought of seeing the trouble that will come but she's not regretting what decision she made. Guess she needs to cheer Merry up a little as soon as she sees Merry.

Knocking on the door, Yumera is waiting for someone to answer from inside but there's no one answering her. She tilts her head at the unusual silence. Is Merry that sad to the point she doesn't want to answer or see Yumera anymore?

"Merry?" Yumera knocks on the door once again but she still meets with the same silence. This is where she decided to open the door which surprisingly isn't locked. As much as Yumera understands how frustrated Merry is, she can't just kept acting like a child everytime the things isn't going her w-

...

"Merr-..." Yumera freeze at where she is standing right now. Her eyes quickly scans the room many times but can't found a person she's searching for. Yumera isn't seeing things wrong right? Sh-she must be entering the wrong room right now cause NO ONE IS RIGHT HERE!! MERRY?! WHERE IS SHE?!

Yumera double-check the room's number and she is infact entering the right room. She widely opens the room and still meets with the same empty room. Merry isn't hiding anywhere or something...

"You gotta be kidding me..." Yumera almost in her breaking point right now. Then, her phone starts vibrating and she takes a look at her phone. Someone is sending her message and the person who's sending the message is...MERRY, THE PERSON SHE'S DESPERATE SEARCHING FOR.

'Sorry for sneaking out. Will be back early. I promise ^^!'

That's the message Merry sends to Yumera who tightly holding her phone in anger, almost breaking the phone itself while gritting her teeth. A smoke starts to appear from Yumera's head. This is where her breaking point is.

"MERRY HOSHINO!!"

~~~

"I could feel that she's screaming my name..." Merry's body is shaking up a bit at the thought of Yumera's angry face. She is running to the star stage right now with three different color of lightsticks in her hands. She managed to grab it much more earlier during Ruby, Mem-Cho and Kana decided which will be their lightsticks color.

Alright, Merry knows that she is acting like a child right now. She realizes how small times she had yet she is being stubborn right now. Since when did she ever follow order before? She kinda surprised before that Yumera manages to keep her sanity and patience at everything Merry's doing. This time she admits that she might be too stubborn and deserve to be yelled at later.

Maybe it's because the bond that builds between Merry and Ruby after all those years being a blood related siblings from Dna but different soul inside. She wants to show her support to Ruby who is like a younger sister to her. So this is what it's like having a real sibling...

~~~

"Am I too late?" Merry pants heavily as she right now on outside where the star stage is. A big stage with group of girls on top and Ruby is waving and talking with the crowd for a bit. The crowd is still cheering and on fire though. Merry expected that yellow lightsticks would be almost what people holds in the crowd, but she didn't expect that the red lightsticks also pretty much around.