Dumbest, Ugliest Slut

Shoresy and I reach my room and I turn on my bedside lamp, illuminating the area just a little. I play with the cuff of my sweatshirt sleeve.

"You look so fucking sexy in nothing but my sweatshirt," Shoresy says, his voice filling the silence. I look up at him and blush. He closes the gap between us, grabbing my hips and pulling me to him. I can smell alcohol on him.

"Are you good, Shoresy," I ask. "I don't want to do anything you don't want." He smirks at me. "What?"

"Are you really asking for my consent right now?"

"Well, yeah. You're drunk."

"You're so goddamn sweet," he smiles. "Don't worry about me, though. I'm good," he assures me. A moment later, his lips are pressed against mine. It's an innocent kiss at first, but it quickly deepens. I moan into his mouth, causing him to tighten his grip on my hips.

As the kiss gets more intense, my hands find themselves undoing Shoresy's belt. Once he's free of it, I undo his button and pull down his zipper. His breath catches as I pull his pants down and get on my knees in front of him. I grab the base of his cock and bring my tongue to his tip, swirling it over his sensitive tip.

"Fuuuck," Shoresy groans, hands immediately finding themselves in my hair. I smile are the reaction I get and continue to tease him, running my tongue up and down his length. Shoresy moans and it's the hottest thing I've ever heard. His grip on my hair tighten just slightly, so I decide to stop teasing.

I take Shoresy into my mouth slowly, taking him in inch by inch. His grip on my hair tightens even more. I begin bobbing my head as I pump his base with my hand, starting slowly and then speeding up. He curses under his breath as he begins to thrust into my mouth. The hands gripping my hair begin to guide my head back and forth for me.

After awhile of blowing and pumping, I remove my hand and take him deeper into my mouth. I take him so deep, he hits the back of my throat and I choke on him slightly.

"Holy hell, Ronni," Shoresy pants, forcing my head faster, keeping himself pressed against my throat every so often so I'd choke again. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. His cock starts to twitch in my mouth and I brace myself for his orgasm. Instead of finishing, though, he pulls me off of him.

"Everything okay," I ask, wiping my mouth.

"Everything is perfect. I just didn't wanna cum yet. Get on your back," he orders. I grin and get into bed. I pull my panties off as he steps out of his jeans completely. He then takes his shirt off as I mirror his movements, taking off my own. "You're so goddamn beautiful," he tells me as his eyes rake over me. He climbs on top of me and positions at my entrance, eyes meeting mine as if to ask permission.

"Fuck me, Shoresy," I plead. He growls as he thrusts into me, filling me completely. A moan escapes me. Shoresy steadily moves his hips, thrusting hard and deep. My eyes close as I'm overtaken by the wonderful feeling.

"Open your eyes. Look at me," he says, his voice low yet demanding. I open my eyes and stare into his as his thrusts become more intense. He pounds into me with force, turning me into a mess of moans and whimpers. "Good girl."

I wrap my legs around Shoresy so he hits even deeper within men. He groans my name as his thrusts become more frantic. I can feel my peak coming.

"Don't stop," I beg, feeling my walls begin to tighten. He keeps his pace and I'm sent over the edge, writhing beneath him. "Fuck, Shoresy!" Without slowing down, he pounds me through the height of my orgasm.

"Get on your hands and knees," he commands, pulling out of me. I immediate move into position, not needing to be told twice. He enters me again and I cry out at the intensity. "You're so fucking tight, holy shit," he says through gritted-teeth. His fingers dig into my hips as he pounds into me. I wouldn't be surprised if he left bruises.