CH 10

Now it was a match between Pakistan and India..
Everyone was thrilled to watch this match because India didn't losed a single match from the starting and Ishan was more of tensed because it was from Pakistan and if some how they will lose it will be bad on him.
Now it was time for the the toss Ishan went down for the toss in the semi finals everyone was present Aditi Anushka Ritika Sara and everyone
Where Aditi heard bad things from Sara and Anushka
Aditi was done....now today anyhow she will prove because Ishan wants to play but Aditi was done by all this accused he was having. .

The match
Pakistan won the toss they choose bowling first
The match started where the top order went down no one was able to score good now it was Hardik and Ishan on the creeze Ishaan came. .

Because now India only believed Ishaan that time as they saw the performance of Ishan in the last matches  and now the only one was Ishan
Aur IShan Ne Kisi Ki hope Ko khatm Nahin hone Diya
His scored 100 and Indian team was happy that now they have defendable run so they can defend Pakistan.
After so many months somewhere Rohit was very proud of Ishan because if he wasn't there then today they must be facing loss. .

It was 290 of 4 now it was the second inning India to do the bowling

Ishan did all  the arrangements needed for the match he placed everyone in their place and he  placed himself behind the stump as he was a wicketkeeper where he shouted a very funny thing to Siraj because of that everyone was laughing especially the trio too

**Suno Miya Samajh Lo Ki yah shrilanka Wale Hai Dekh Lo yah green Jersey Nahin Hai yah blue Jersey ekadam bahan Chod yah log Ko maarna Hai ab aap hi ke Hath Mein Hai Aur Gumrah bhai ke Hath Mein Meri Ijjat hai**

Even Siraj laughed after listening to this then the match started and like how Ishan said  to every bowler  to keep his respect and the Pakistan was all out in just 190.

Everyone was happy because they won the finals everyone was hugging  each other from the dressing room everyone came in the field hugging everyone but like every time no one hugged Ishan and Ishan the same way he put his head down and was going outside the field before he could  climb the stairs  he fainted at that particular time..

Dhoni shouted after seeing him fainted over there and the scream was so loud that even Indian team players who were enjoying themselves in the field were shocked after hearing that Ishan fainted and they came Run back to Ishan.

Shub- Ishaaaann!!

Before he can touch him Aditi shouted at him
DARE TO TOUCH HIM MR.. GILL

He was startled after hearing Aditi

Uske bad Ishan ko Hospital Lekar Jaya Gaya Jahan usko admit Kiya Gaya aur Jahan doctor ne yah bola ki iski Halat kharab ho rahi hai

Aditi was shocked after listening..this there she asked doctor what happened

The doctor said that he is not eating for many days he is not even taking any pills because of this his health went  down but then told them not to worry he will be okay with that...doctor told them that he will wake up in some hours after that they have to take care of him too much. .

Aditi- Kitna tang Karoge Mere Wale Ko ..ho gaya na kya bigaad hai usne Tum Sab Ka ... kya usko ab tum log maarna chahte ho Aur Agar Aaj use Kuchh Hua then I will ruin your life and I mean it....