THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WON'T BE

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Vivian lunges upward and grabs the ax raising it over her head, Negan turns and points a rifle towards her.

Negan: Drop it, Princess.

Vivian slowly lowers the ax down to her side letting it hit the floor.

Negan slams the butt of the rifle into her stomach making her kneel over the table

He reaches down and grabs the ax. Vivian groans in pain holding her stomach.

Negan: Don't make me get up again, Princess. I'll hold onto the ax, really don't you to go psycho on me and smash my brains in.

Vivian is panting heavily as Negan turns and looks out the window

Negan: Well look at that. Dawn is breaking. It's a brand new day, Princess. I want you to think about what could have happened.......

He sits down in the driver's seat.

Negan: Think about what happened, and think about what can still happen.

Vivian turns her head looking away, tears welling up in her eyes, heartbreak and pain in her eyes.

The engine turns over and revs up. The RV drives away. Images flashes in Vivian's mind.

The first one is Rosita; images of Rosita and Vivian smiling at each other, lips locked together in a passionate loving kiss.

Images of them in bed together in each other's arms.

Vivian is now sitting on the couch staring ahead of her with a broken expression across her face.

Through the fog, the RV runs into a walker smashing its head to a bloody pulp.

Negan: Oh! Boom! Does that remind you of anybody you know?

Blood spatters all over the window, Vivian clenches her hands into fists glaring towards him in anger.

A image of Glenn flashes through her mind. Shots of them laughing and running around together; at the Atlanta camp; the farm; and the prison.

A final shot of Glenn's smile

A image of Brian then flashes through her mind. Shots of them fighting side by side. Shots of them walking beside each other, laughing and smiling.

The engine turns off as sounds of walkers snarling are heard from outside. Negan sits down beside her.

Negan: You are mine. The people back there----they are mine. This---

He holds the ax in front of her

Negan: This is mine.

He stands up and walks to the door, opening it out to the dense fog outside. He swings Lucille across a walker's head that walked through the fog.

He throws the ax up on top of the roof.

Negan: Hey Princess.......go get my ax. Let's be besties.

Vivian hangs her head low but slowly stands up and walks closer towards him, getting right in his face glaring up at him. Negan smirks

Negan: Now show me how much of a badass you are, Princess

He shoves her in the back out into the thick fog and closes the door. Images of Ian flashes through her mind.

Vivian lands on the ground as the walkers snarls all around her through the dense fog. She grabs one throwing it on the ground then another approaches her, she grabs it and throws it into the fog.

Images of Jenna at the line up flashes through her mind.

Vivian runs through the dog as walker snarls are heard throughout the fog. She looks ahead of her seeing walker snarling towards her through the fog. She rears her boot back kicking a walker in the chest sending it flying backwards.