New friends and New loves

All of Tasia life, she felt insecure and uneeded, but she met Damontez she found herself falling for him although she knew she shouldn't have.

Tasia Fit and Hair

Tasia Nails

Damontez face and Hair

Damontez Fit

Author Note
As this story continues, we will discover the ways in which Damontez and Tasia will find each other and discover the way that their love grows between them.

Back to the story

Damontez Thoughts

Goddamn this movie is boring as hell but she picked it and I ain't wanna hurt her damn feelings. She lookin' pretty as hell tho and she teasing with them fucking clothes.

If she wasn't underneath this fucking cover with me, I would be jacking off right now. But what if...

His hand slides to her thigh, rubbing the inside of her thigh. He's never wanted a girl more than he's wanted her now.

They've been friends for about a year and they were extremely comfortable with each other, sometimes making out in her room or in general.

"Yu wnt me to stop?" He said as he felt her squirm.

"No, please don't, never stop..." She moaned out, her legs slightly spreading...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Ha gotcha yu thought yu were finna get sum from this chapter sike you thought.

212 words