More Power!

Of course, Makima had sent you on Another Mission but this time things were A Little bit different as she had Paired you with an Actual Devil, this one being Power who is A Blood Fiend.

The Job was very simple was that you were supposed to feed her anything she wanted even if it included Blood, though she didn't clarify the Blood of what she would want, which made you somewhat nervous.

Of course, when you met her she was very Cute but very Loud and not very socially adept.

Power: Come on Hooman more Burgers!

Y/n: Power, Seriously? I Know I Just got these powers but you do know that these powers are running on my own energy right? I feel tired after making that last Batch.

Power: Power doesn't care, Power Understand that you Hooman make the best Burgers, and Power Loves them!

Y/n: Aren't you sure you had enough?

Power: No! Power is only Big because Power is Powerful! You're Just stupid because you're A Hooman!

Y/n: Well You're Just an Ignorant Demon.

Power: Stupid Hooman Power can Just-

Y/n: No! Call me by My Name! My Name is Y/n!

Power: Okay... Y/n.

Y/n: Now Say "Please serve me some Burgers Y/n."

Power: Please save Power some Burgers Y/n.

Y/n: Well since you said it so Nicely...

You then waved your Hand and suddenly A Stack full of Juicy, Mouth watering, Quater Pounder Bacon-filled Burgers appeared on A Nearby table and Power began drooling at the sight at them.

Power: Thank you Hoo- I mean Y/n!

Y/n: Welp Go and Eat. I need to rest.

She then began to eat the Burgers as you sat down on A Chair trying to regain your strength.

Y/n: Is this supposed to be A Form of Training? Well, Makima had chosen the A Good Training method. Power is really making this A Workout...

Power: These Burgers are truly the best! Power Loves them!