'I FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO TARGETED ME, BUT I WON'T TAKE SUCH PERSONAL ATTACKS ABOUT MY FAMILY LYING DOWN NEXT TIME' SAYS LORD POTTER

HAGRID DECLARED INNOCENT OF CRIMES! WAS PREVIOUSLY ARRESTED AND THROWN IN AZKABAN WITHOUT TRIAL PERSONALLY BY MINISTER FUDGE!

SECOND YEAR STUDENT DAPHNE GREENGRASS FIGURED OUT THE CREATURE WAS A BASILISK; WHAT WERE THE TEACHERS AND MINISTRY DOING?

HYPOCRISY OF TOM RIDDLE A.K.A LORD VOLDEMORT

LORD VOLDEMORT NOT REALLY THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN AS HE CLAIMED?

WAS SALAZAR SLYTHERIN TRULY EVIL? OR WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE BASILISK TO PROTECT THE STUDENTS AND NOT HARM THEM?

IS THE HISTORY OF THE FOUNDERS OF HOGWARTS FLAWED?

LILY POTTER DEVICED RITUAL TO STOP KILLING CURSE!

DOES LILY POTTER DESERVE ORDER OF MERLIN, FIRST CLASS POSTHUMOUSLY FOR GETTING RID OF THE DARK LORD VOLDEMORT?

LILY AND HADRIAN POTTER CONFIRMED TO BE PARSELMOUTHS!

EVERYTHING WE KNEW ABOUT PARSELMOUTHS A LIE?

HOW HADRIAN POTTER SURVIVED – THE TRUE STORY OF THE BOY WHO LIVED

ALL ABOUT ALBUS DUMBLEDORE'S DISGRACEFUL ACTIONS SINCE 31ST OCTOBER, 1981

IS DUMBLEDORE FIT TO REMAIN AS HOGWARTS HEADMASTER?

'I WAS REPEATEDLY TARGETED BY ALBUS DUMBLEDORE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER' SAYS LORD POTTER

'STAYED SILENT ONLY DUE TO MY GODSON TELLING ME NOT TO REACT' SAYS A FURIOUS LORD BLACK

DUMBLEDORE PERSONALLY TRIED TO DISCREDIT THE BOY WHO LIVED; WHY?

FLAWS IN THE STORY ABOUT THE POTTER ATTACK – DID DUMBLEDORE LIE TO US?

IS DUMBLEDORE GOING SENILE?

Harry read all the articles and wanted to pat himself on the back for the move he had made in purchasing the Daily Prophet and converting it into the Magical Daily. He had told the staff to report the truth, and so had supplied them with all the information necessary for today's edition. If the country wanted a leader, he would give them one.

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

Albus Dumbledore, Lucius Malfoy, Cornelius Fudge and Dolores Umbridge all let out a primal scream of rage after reading the newspaper.

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

It was a couple of days later that Harry found himself at the International Portkey terminal in London, along with the Greengrasses, Sirius, Amelia, Neville, Susan, Hannah and Tracy for their trip to Hawaii. Harry had extended the invitation to his friends, as they had supported him when he was called the Heir of Slytherin, even if no one listened to them.

International magical travel was a lot quicker than its muggle counterparts. There were both International Floos and International Portkeys. The former worked at short range, so it could not be used for intercontinental travel; so the floo was highly regulated by the magical government by both countries and could be used to travel abroad. There were inter-connecting international floo systems in place for each continent – Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa and Australia.

International Portkeys were used for inter-continental travel or even for travel within the continent. It was personal preference whether one wanted to use the Floo or the Portkey. These too were highly regulated. Open wards were erected around the borders of each country which alerted the respective magical governments if there were any illegal portkey use or Apparition. International travel for magical people was quite frequent, and so there was never a problem of two or more countries attacking each other, as there had always been an international body in existence, keeping peace with the several countries of the world. Besides, even though every witch and wizard in the world today used a wand, each country had their own brand of magic, which the others respected. So, there was never a problem of war, unlike their muggle counterparts. Of course, there had been international incidents like the war brought about by Gellert Grindelwald, but the various magical governments worked together to bring him down, but the Dark wizard had followers from all over the world, because of which he became very powerful. After the implementation of the International Statute of Secrecy, the currency around the world was standardized into Galleons, Sickles and Knuts, minted and regulated by Gringotts International Bank. This further promoted foreign trade and the international market boomed.