"This isn't over Potter!" shouted Draco. "My father will show you why you shouldn't mess with us. He'll strike you where it hurts you the most. By the time this summer is over, you will be a crying baby!" He then walked away.

Harry clenched his fists. Daphne leaned closer and whispered, "That sounds like a threat."

"I agree" he whispered quietly. "Tell your family to be on high alert during the summer. I'll tell the same to Sirius and Aunt Amy. Knowing Lucius, it'll probably be an assassination attempt, especially after the article that is going to be printed soon about him suspected in the opening of the Chamber of Secrets. That should remove his power base in the Ministry."

"Hmm" said Daphne, again leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. "Is the plan for Hawaii still on?" she asked.

"Oh yeah!" he whispered excitedly. "I've wanted to go there for the past four years. And we can argue there as much as we would like; no one to interrupt us."

Daphne snorted. Leave it to Harry not to forget about her telling him that they needed to talk. She really was angry and disturbed at the fact that he was willing to risk his life so easily. Besides, she had spotted a change in him since the Lockhart incident. She did not want him to carry that scar for the rest of his life without a closure.

As they reached King's Cross station, they got down from the train. Harry said goodbye to his friends and portkeyed to Potter Castle. He couldn't wait for tomorrow's edition of the Magical Daily.

He wasn't disappointed. When Harry was having breakfast the next morning, he unfolded the newspaper and smirked.

CHAMBER OF SECRETS AT HOGWARTS HOUSED A SEVENTY FOOT LONG BASILISK

BOY WHO LIVED KILLS BASILISK TO DEFEND HOGWARTS USING GRYFFINDOR'S SWORD

HADRIAN POTTER – CONFIRMED HEIR OF GODRIC GRYFFINDOR

NATURE AND HISTORY OF GRYFFINDOR-POTTER FAMILY MERGE EXPLAINED BY THE SORTING HAT

POTTERS CONFIRMED AS THE OLDEST SURVIVING MAGICAL FAMILY IN THE WORLD – NEARLY 2500 YEARS OLD!

LORD VOLDEMORT REVEALED TO BE TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE, A BASTARD SON OF A MUGGLE AND A SQUIB DAUGHTER OF THE HOUSE OF GAUNT

LUCIUS MALFOY SUSPECTED IN FACILITATING THE OPENING OF THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS AND THE ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER OF OUR CHILDREN IN THE PROCESS

LUCIUS MALFOY TRIED TO ATTACK AND CURSE THE BOY WHO LIVED IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE STUDENT POPULATION AT HOGWARTS

SUSPECISIONS CROP UP IN CASE OF MALFOY'S INVOLEVENT WITH THE DEATH EATERS DURING THE WAR; WAS HE TRULY UNDER THE IMPERIUS CURSE AS HE CLAIMED?

LORD MALFOY BOOTED OUT AS ONE OF THE GOVERNORS OF HOGWARTS SCHOOL; FACES INVESTIGATION DUE TO ALLEDGED THREATS GIVEN TO OTHER GOVERNORS

AMELIA BONES AND THE DEPARTMENT OF THE MAGICAL LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS FORBIDDEN FROM INTERFERING AT HOGWARTS – WHY?

'FUDGE AND UMBRIDGE DIDN'T LET ME DO MY JOB' SAYS AMELIA BONES

IS CORNELIUS FUDGE FIT TO BE OUR MINISTER OF MAGIC?

DOLORES UMBRIDGE'S DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR IN RELATION TO THE BOY WHO LIVED; WHY DOES SHE SEEM TO UTTERLY HATE HADRIAN POTTER?

WHY DIDN'T DUMBLEDORE ACT WHEN STUDENTS WERE ATTACKED?

WHY WAS A SINGLE STUDENT TARGETTED BY ALL? WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHERS DO ANYTHING?

IS THIS THE WAY WE TREAT THE BOY WHO LIVED? HADRIAN POTTER WAS SENT LETTERS AND HOWLERS TELLING HIM TO KILL HIMSELF