In a cellar. Never to be touched or opened.

Start from the beginning

Me:Are you a nymphomaniac?I mean I don't think you are,but just crossing it out.

Mr.Darcy: No?

Me: Great ,you are just normal then,with good testosterone levels.

Mr.Darcy: More than good hahah .I had food and feeling so sleepy lol.How was your day?

Me: I had an easy day ,didn't get too much tired. Then I came home,ate and slept. Drifted off for 2 hours straight 😅How was your day,except for being busy ?

Mr.Darcy: Not bad. In bed now. Drifting in and out of sleep. Over ate.

Me:I wanted to talk,but I will let you sleep then 😊 enjoy the rest of your night .

Mr.Darcy:Oh it’s too early to sleep.I was feeling a bit post prandial laziness .

Me: How do you feel now?

Mr.Darcy: Good. You?

Me: I feel great.

Mr.Darcy:(sent image) a selfie in bed.

Me:It is true what you say. You are good in bed,you stay there a lot hahah.

Mr.Darcy: Well- This place is my comfort zone to be honest . I just come here to relax.

Me:I believe you. It's the same for me as well .

Mr.Darcy: I’m craving you.

Me: And why is that?

Mr.Darcy: Cause you’re my mind’s first thought .

Me: And last?

Mr.Darcy: Before sleeping or before dying?

Me: Hahah,try both !Am I not your best thought?  The one that tortures you? But sweet as well,in  a needy way kind of torture.

Mr.Darcy: You’re very interesting I must say .

Me: Hmm but different how?

Mr.Darcy: I’m having a strange feeling. Very rare strange feeling .Usually I crave the talk, the mental stimulation, the combined effort to get something going. But tonight, I just want pure raw sex. No talking .No eroticism . Just intercourse,and a bit rough.

Me:Did I invoke this strange feeling in you? Or does it have nothing to do with me?

Mr.Darcy:You did. You did.

Me: Shit...I'm becoming unhealthy for you then.

Mr.Darcy: If ass is good then I want you to ride me while I just lay there and read a book. I want you to grab my attention so I close the book and indulge in you.

Me:Actually,if I'm ever on top ( cause I don't really like being on top) I want you fully engaged in me.Like it's best if you are sitting and your hands are all over me and your lips ravishing my mouth,my neck,my breasts,hands touching my ass,probably few slaps,but not too hard cause I will not like it 😂

Mr.Darcy: Damn ! You’re not easy giving then 😍

Me: I thought you already knew that !

Mr.Darcy:Now I’m curious again  but I dont have the energy to beg.

Me: You are old !
Me:I don't know why I have this idea in my head,that if I'm to be with the right person,then intimacy will be easy and come very naturally.

Mr.Darcy:That’s how it should be.
Mr.Darcy: I have been with the right person and wrong person both.You’re mixing two feelings One is longevity The other is pure basic sexual instinct.

Me: Well I want both,what is wrong with that?

Mr.Darcy: Nothing and everything !
Mr.Darcy: It really doesn’t matter if the person is right or wrong. If you’re craving a black hard thick dick then you need a black hard thick dick. Same for me.