Father

*chapter 4 - Father*

•Kai's POV•

Being alone in solitude for eighteen years after being trapped in a prison world by my family, I thought I would never see any other living, breathing thing in my life, ever again.

But that was of course before I saw a trio of collage kids pop up out of no where, it's crazy how I found them though, I was just on a drive through the lovely little town of mystic falls on a little trip from my boring home of Portland, when suddenly I felt this huge wave of magic flow through my veins, one that I only ever felt after I had got to the prison world for the first time.

I immediately knew what it was and parked up my car in the nearest car park, then went on a hunt for the new resident to my little prison cell, well it's more like prison planet but oh well.

It was a shock when I saw a little trio having a little wander through the mystic grill, however there was one certain girl that captured my eye.

Her hands were gliding along the smooth wood on the table as she looked as if she was trying to find something that wasn't even there.

When she turns her head to the second girl next to her, that's when I see her, she has Icy blue eyes and blonde hair that looks as if it was dipped in a coat of gold that was made by the Gods, her unholy beauty is standing in front of me and for the first time In my life, I somehow feel...a need to get meeting this girl.

After watching the Trio for a week, I learned all of their names, the oldest of them all is a blood-sucker called Damon Salvatore, the youngest is a Bennet witch named Bonnie, and , of course, the best for last, the goddess of a woman, is named Zoe Elizebeth Forbes.

Zoe is also part of the supernatural community, however she is in a different section than Damon and Bonnie. Zoe is a siphon, just like me, and she doesn't hesitate to siphon Damon when he won't shut up, just so she can snap his neck.

Never I'm my life did I ever think I would meet another siphon like myself, when I first saw her use her abilities to siphon Damon and throw him across the room, I almost screamed with excitement.

I couldn't believe that the one other person I knew existed with my power was right in front of me.

Normally there is only ever one siphon in a few centuries at a time, but then again I suppose I am pretty much forty so I guess that give enough time for another one to be born.

When I finally got to speak to Damon and Zoe, it was like I almost felt an emotion that Kat rage or my amazing humour peek through my skull as she spoke to me.

And I'm going to be honest, I was a little mad when her and her little friends knocked me out, but I mean it's understandable, I did come out of nowhere and then try to kill her little vamp bestie.

~~~

I wake up after being knocked out for god knows how long, with my head throbbing and my arms tied to a chair.

I blink my eyes a few times so that they can adjust to the new lighting of my surroundings, then I let out a low groan at the pain in my neck as I lift it up to see where I am.

When I look around the dimly lit room, I see two slightly blurred figures standing in front of the fireplace.

Suddenly, the slightly shorter figure spins on their heels then faces me "morning sleepy head" a familiar voice smiles to me.

"Zoe, be nice" Damon warns from behind her, she just rolled her eyes "don't be stupid Damon, nice is my middle name" she giggles as she glances over her shoulder.