"Sade... what is it? Now you're saying you caused all of this...? What did you do?" He knew better than to ask, but it slipped.

Gods damn it. I'm screwed.

She inhales sharply, wiping her tears before speaking. "I... Well, as you can see, I'm alive. and that's the problem." She continues to pick at her arms, and her scabs begin to bleed. "I... There's been a quest issued, and I... I wasn't supposed to tell you, or even be here. but..." She laughs softly, "Here I am!"

This statement only made him more concerned.

"So... there's a quest because you're alive? I know I shouldn't pry, but what exactly does the quest entail? What's going to happen?"

"So, Hades wants me dead so he can keep his daughter. We have to leave camp for a while to see how well i'll do in the mortal world." A dark expression crossed over her face for just a second, and Leo could have sworn she was planning something horrible. "But, we could make it fun! You and Sky could go sightseeing, and you two could make it a date!" She smiles, clearly not including herself in the plans for a reason.

This only annoyed Leo. hes now realized that she was indeed holding something back, and keeping some kind of secret. He knew whatever the quest was, she was definetly planning on going as well, since it was centered around her. The two of them were really good friends, he knew she would never leave him hanging in a tough situation like this one.

"Wait a second, ive had my fair share of quests, and this doesnt sound right. Especially since this was executed for you, and youre leaving yourself out of the plans. Sade, what exactly are you not telling me?"

She sighs and looks up to meet his gaze, only to be met with a pity-filled look. it didnt help her feel any better about this whole thing. "It's... its hard to explain. The Oracle can tell you better than i can. the summary is; Sky, me, some other dude, and you have to go on a quest. There will be others to help us along the way, and we only have to avoid Morana, Hades' daughter that i supposed to try to kill me. We have already crossed paths, and we cant met each other or the quest fails, which would mean the world would be at stake..."

It was then that she realized she was crying, and quickly wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this, Leo.."

The more she explained, the worse he felt, each sentence felt like a punch to the gut. He never imagined something so serious could be centered around such a goofy, fun and loving girl. Morana... the worlds at stake... all these heavy words felt like they weighed the world. he knew she had to hold all of this on her shoulders, but now he felt like the weight of the words were transferred to his stomach... it was all just so overwhelming. He grew more concerned as she spoke, but he forced himself to listen. he knew this quest was going to be extremely dangerous and Sade was acting very apologetic for it.

Then, as if reading his mind, Sade stepped forwards and hugged him.

"Please, you shouldn't go... but if you do, you and Sky can leave me, and I'll be fine. We can go our separate ways and meet back at camp."

Even though her voice was trembling and breaking, she powered through her tears to tell him he could ditch her and she wouldn't blame him. She held in the majority of her feelings, but a small tear slipped.

This only triggered Leo's worry and sorrow to convert to him being upset. He's not just sad but upset. He's disappointed that she would think he was just going to leave her like that, especially after this interaction. he could see how hard this was on her, and he could see how much this has bothered her. he couldn't help but wonder...