Chapter 4 S1 E5 What the future holds

It was a few days after my adoption and my new father who asks me to call him just Nighteye, for whatever reason, wanted to test me with a hand to hand sparring match. He starts off by rushing me and throwing a right hook. I use my height disadvantage and pivoting my body to be right under right right arm. I give him a right jab to the liver, while using my pivot point to do a spin kick to his head quickly dropping Nighteye.

(Y/N): "Your quirk would have let do counter me with ease wouldn't it?"

Nighteye: "Yes, but I would still have some trouble as you have skill I am not used to."

He picks himself up off of the floor and looks me in the eyes with a serious expression.

Nighteye: "Its almost like you were trained to become a weapon."

A shiver runs down my spine from how quickly he guessed about my origins with my training, but his expression softens as if he was just joking around.

Nighteye: "Or whoever took care of you wanted you to be a gre-"

(Y/N): "You were right the first time. Since you were All Might's sidekick do you know what his quirk is called?"

Nighteye gives me a serious, yet disgusted face from me telling the truth.

Nighteye: "Seems like you know what it is yourself."

(Y/N): "One for All, an accident made by All for One, my old master."

Nighteye gets to where his eyes are level with mine.

Nighteye: "Have you told anyone this besides me?"

(Y/N): "No, but there is more. My brother, Kage, still serves All for One and his quirk is Anatomorph. It allows him to control the molecules of his body and turn them into something different, like make his hands into blades or turn his skin into metal."

Nighteye: "This information best stays between us or those I know can be trusted with such information."

Timeskip to arrival at school

I enter into UA and search for class 1A, There were 41 students accepted into the school this year. Usually it is just 40 out of about 120,000 students. I check the time using a wristwatch seeing that I am forty minutes early. I ask a few upper class-men where the class is and they point me in the right direction. I get intercepted by a guy in a sleeping bag.

Sleeping bag guy: "You're Kowarkibo right?"

(Y/N): "Yes, and who are you?"

Mr. Aizawa: "I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. We will be having a test today and since your quirk requires time for new objects."

Mr. Aizawa stands up and unzips the sleeping bag to give me a ball. I take the ball reluctantly

Mr. Aizawa: "I want you to imprint on it because I intend to test you and your classmates, but it would be slightly unfair for your quirk if it was out of nowhere. Now get to class before the bell rings."

He drops back into the sleeping bag and falls asleep, but I do as he told me to and I start the imprinting process on the ball. Since I am fifteen minutes early I am one of the first, besides from Iida. I look for my desk as I am seat number twenty-one and it is in the far back in-between columns two and three while being its own row. Iida finally notices me and approaches me as I head for my seat.

Iida: "Let me reintroduce myself since we got off on the wrong foot, I am Tenya Iida from the Soumi Private Academy."

(Y/N): "That explains a lot."

Iida acts shocked by my choice of words.

Iida: "Explains what exactly!?"

(Y/N): "You act very stuck up, a want to be perfect student with nothing on his record. You should relax a little. Names (Y/N) Kowarkibo, since I didn't respond to your introduction."