𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Once upon a time, there was a very powerful King and Queen, who ruled over the beautiful kingdom of Rosas

The King was a powerful sorcerer, who had studied magic for most of his life, and using this special ability to make Rosas a magical and peaceful place for the people of the kingdom.

People would travel far and wide to make roots in the city, hoping one day that their wishes would be granted by their most trusted King.

But despite all this happiness, the King and Queen lived with a piece of them missing, they wanted a child, they longed for the happiness of having a little prince or princess of their own and it seem that it was not to be or so it was until a very fateful night....

It was a bright night, the stars glittered like a million diamonds across the beautiful night sky, the moon shining brightly in the night.

The castle of the king and queen stood proudly in the middle of the city in all it's glory.

A young guard ran through the halls, dodging the maids and other workers as he urgently made his way to the throne room where the king and queen resided.

He rushed through the doors, making the royals look up from what they were doing to look at the guard in question.

"Your Majesties!" The guard bowed as he panted slightly, a bit out of breath from the run, "a baby was found at the castle doors."

Both royals looked at each other in shock at the news of a baby being left at their castle, "alone?" Queen Amaya asked with worry.

"Yes, my Queen, we brought her inside and she is with a few of or maids now."

The King and Queen rushed down the halls to the whereabouts of the baby and maids.

Queen Amaya approached first as a maid slowly placed a small baby wrapped in a purple blanket in her arms.

The Queen looked down at the baby with a small smile at the beautiful infant, the baby had soft (S/c) skin and a small patch of (H/c) hair on her little head as she slept peacefully.

The King and Queen had tried to have a child for many years but had remained unsuccessful and this baby in the Queen's arms seemed perfect to them.

"What would you like us to do, your Highness?" One of the maids asked King Magnifico, who was looking down at the baby with a loving smile.

The King and Queen both made eye contact and both came to a silent agreement of the matter.

"Prepare a room for her, right away," the King ordered as he looked back at the bundle in his wife's arms.

The maids all bowed in respect as they went off to go prepare a room for the baby.

The King and Queen stood in front of a window as they stared down at the now awake baby, who's big (E/c) eyes looked at her surroundings, making cooeing noises at the adults.

The small baby girl reached her hand out as she laid her eyes on the sparkling stars outside the window.

"The stars will guide you my princess, our little (Y/n)...." King Magnifico told the small baby as he and his wife continued to look at the baby lovingly as the stars above gleamed.

What (Y/n) didn't know is that this new home was far from perfect and it wishes weren't granted but taken....

SURPRISE!!